12 [edited]

Chapter 12:
Knowing them more

"Shut up, Sanha! You're still underage for the god sake!" MJ scolds the poor maknae and the latter just sneers. I swear I hear Sanha mutters something about treating him like a kid.

"So, back to the question. What were you guys doing?" Jinjin asks for the third times.

"Oh god! I swear we did nothing! We couldn't do anything because of you guys! You guys freaking barged in before we can even start anything!" Eunwoo blurts out, earning a 'what-did-you-say' look from everyone.

He comes back to his sense, his face flushing as red as my face right now.

Why am I feeling embarrassed when he is the one who said that?

"I-I mean.. We didn't do anything. Trust me." He clarifies.

The boys narrow their eyes at us. Their staring makes me uncomfortable.

We just meet but they are already staring suspiciously at me. I don't even get to introduce myself yet!

"Guys.." Eunwoo calls out with a bored tone and that is when they stop staring. "Fine, we trust you."

I heave a sigh of relief.

"So hyung, who is she?" Moonbin asks. How do I know him? After watching their dance practice, I search about them on the internet. Well, just to know more about them.

"She is my—"

"Hello, I am Lee Eunbi. Eunwoo and I were classmates back then at high school." I cut Eunwoo off, bowing down.

Eunwoo glares at me and I simply stuck my tongue out at  him.

"Well, I think we have to introduce ourselves too." Jinjin says.

Though I already know them, but it's okay.

"I'm ASTRO's leader. You can call me Jinwoo."

"I'm MJ, Myung Jun."

"Helloo, I'm Moonbin."

"Hello, Minhyuk here. Nice to meet you, nuna!"

I swear I almost squeal when I hear he calls me nuna. Like, OMG!!

Eunwoo suddenly scoffs.

I sneer at him, rolling my eyes. What a killjoy.

"I'm ASTRO's maknae, Sanha. Nice to meet you, nuna." He smiles.

Ughhh.. My feels..

"Nuna." Rocky calls out. "Do you know us? I mean, except from Eunwoo hyung, do you know the rest of ASTRO's members?" He looks at me with anticipation.

"Of course!" I nod my head, "Jinjin is your stage name right,rapper Jinwoo-ssi?" Jinwoo nods.

"And MJ, the main vocalist?" Myung Jun smiles. "You got it right, Eunbi-ssi."

"Then, Moonbin and Sanha, the vocalist, use their real names." Moonbin nods whilst Sanha claps his hands excitedly.

"And lastly, Rocky. The dancer and choreographer of the group." Rocky claps his hands too. "You know us well, nuna!" He smiles cutely.

"Good of you, Lee Eunbi.." Eunwoo is mildly impressed, "How do you know us so well now? Before you called us the dancing g—" I nudge Eunwoo to stop him from talking. This guy really...

Eunwoo groans in pain, glaring at me.

The members give us a weird look.

"Nuna, you're amazing!" Moonbin suddenly says.

Huh?

I give him a confused look.

"You are not like other girls who will go crazy when they see Eunwoo hyung. You even hit him just now!" Moonbin explains with an amused look on his face.

Eunwoo scoffs. "For your information, she li—"

I cover his mouth quickly. "Shut your mouth up if you still want to stay here." I say through gritted teeth, smiling in the process.

He rolls his eyes, pulling off my hands from his mouth.

"Oh, Eunwoo yah! Wait a minute." MJ stands up from the couch and go outside before coming back with a luggage. "Here are your things."

"Thanks, hyung." Eunwoo smiles happily as he goes to take the luggage. He puts it beside the closet before sitting back beside me.

"So, how have you been? Still stressing out about the rumours?" Jinwoo asks.

"Naah.. I'm okay. But I won't return to the dorm yet." Eunwoo replies faintly.

The guys start to talk about their schedule and I decide not to interfere. I know nothing about it and I don't want to butt in their problems.

"I'll prepare snacks and drinks for you guys." I excuse myself and go to the kitchen. Not long after, Sanha comes to the kitchen, bringing two boxes of pizzas and chickens. He helps me prepare the drinks as we have a short ice-breaking moment.

He is truly a young, cute, innocent kid.

Just then, my phone rings, interrupting my conversation with Sanha.

We end the conversation and left the kitchen with a tray of foods and drinks on our hands. Arriving at the living room, I see Eunwoo is talking with someone on the phone.

My phone to be exact.

His expression isn't good as he glares at me, which makes me wonder who is the caller.

"Who?" I ask him as I put the tray on the tables.

He doesn't answer. He just passes the phone back to me and goes to join his members.

Whats with him?

I put the phone against my ear and greet the caller, "Hello?"

"Oh, Eunbi-ssi. Hello." The caller greets back, his voice sounds so familiar.

It takes me a few seconds to guess the caller based on his voice.

"Soonyoung sunbaenim?"