25 [edited]

Chapter 25 :
Talk with Moonbin

[Eunwoo P.O.V]

"Remember your promise, Eunwoo. A week and you have to return to the dorm." Jinwoo hyung reminds before entering the van. He looks at me once again as if asking for assurance and after seeing me nod my head, he finally closes the door and soon enough, the van drives off.

As the van disappear from my sight, I heave a deep sigh. I can't believe that I have only a week left to stay here before going back to the dorm.

I start walking, not going home but somewhere else. I don't know where to, I just let my feet walk. And the next thing I know, I'm already at the park.

Sitting on a bench nearby, I let out another sigh. Why do I feel so troubled about this matter? Why I can't just agree to return to the dorm with the rest of the members? Why do I have this heavy feeling - a reluctant feeling of returning to the dorm?

"Eunwoo hyung." I jump in surprise slightly as Moon Bin comes to my sight. What is he doing here? Doesn't the guys had returned to the dorm before?

Moon Bin must realise the look I give him - a look of 'what-the-hell-are-you-really-Moonbin-or-a-ghost' - so he says, "It's me hyung, Moon Bin. Don't look at me like that."

Bin takes a seat next to me.

"What are you doing here, then? How did you know that I'm here?" Eyeing him suspiciously, I shift away slightly. What if he is actually a ghost that wants to suck my blood?

Bin rolls his eyes, annoyed. "I just thought that you need a friend to talk to, so I asked the members to go home while I went to search for you."

"Oh, really?" Though it doesn't sound convincing, I decide to believe him. After all, I do need a friend to talk to.

"Geez... I even shout for you before, but you ignored me." He rolls his eyes again, "Anyway, why with the face? You look troubled. Is it about what Jinwoo hyung said before?" Now, he looks concerned.

"Yeah.." is what I tell Moon Bin before I let silence takes over.

Moon Bin sighs and I can feel his eyes staring intently at me, "What's actually holding you back, hyung?"

I turn my head to look at Moon Bin, "I don't know."

"It's her, isn't it?" Her? He means Eunbi? I look at him confusedly.

"Eunbi nuna is that girl, right? The girl whom you always loved ever since we were still trainee. She is the girl whom you always talk about, referring her as your first love. Am I right, hyung?" My eyes widen. How did he know?

Seeing my shocked expression, Moon Bin smirks. "Hah, I knew it. You've been hoping to meet her again and now that you have meet her, you don't want to leave her again. She is the one who is holding you back. Right?"

"I-I..." I'm left speechless. Moon Bin just help me to answer his own question, lmao.

"But hyung.." Moon Bin trails off, "You're an idol and you can't just stay here. You have to return to the dorm and continue your job. Remember, we have fans to satisfy. Moreover, this is your dream hyung. Our dream. We want to be the star to AROHAs right?"

I can't argue. He is true,indeed.

"But I love her, Bin.." Yeah, might as well tell him everything. "And I can't afford to lose her again. I don't want to lose her, not anymore."

Moon Bin sighs, "Then, make her yours. Claim her as yours, so she won't leave and you won't lose her."

Huh?

Moon Bin continues after seeing my confused expression, "I mean, you have to confess your love to her. Make her as your girlfriend. Ask her to wait for you until you're capable to date her properly."

"For how long, Bin? How long does she have to wait for me? You know the rules. We can't date for the next 3 years. Do you think she will wait for me that long? She is not that stupid to do that, Bin." I ruffle my hair in frustration.

"She will, hyung. If she loves you too, she will wait no matter how long it takes. And I'm sure she loves you enough to make her do that stupid thing." How can Moon Bin sounds so sure about that? He doesn't even know the whole thing. "Now, don't be dumb and go confess to her so that your problem will be solved."

I sigh, "You don't understand, Bin. It's not easy to confess my feelings to her. "

"What else, hyung? Man up! Just go to her and say, I love you. End of the story!"

"I rejected her before, Moon Bin!" I almost yell and I quickly calm myself down before I completely lose it. "She confessed her feelings to me back then in the high school. And the stupid me rejected her."

"What?"

"I just had to! She confessed to me after I was accepted as a trainee. And heck, I rejected her in a terrible way because I want to chase my dream and trust me, she was hurt deeply because of it." I inhale a deep breath, "So, now do you think she will accept me after what happened before?"

Moon Bin is speechless.

A few minutes after, he speaks, "Trust me, hyung. She will."

계속...