14 [edited]

Chapter 14: Don't leave

After the guys left, no one speaks, creating a rather awkward atmosphere in the house.

"Eunwoo yah.." I call out.

Eunwoo doesn't reply, nor he looks at me. He is acting like he doesn't hear me or I'm not even there. His focus is solely on his phone.

He is obviously sulking with me, doesn't he?

"Are you... Angry?" I look at him guilty. Yeah, I admit it is my fault. I shouldn't say I prefer the boys to teach me dance rather than him when I was the one who asked for his help at the first place.

"I'm sorry, okay?" He turns his head upon hearing my words only to glare at me before laying down on the couch, closing his eyes.

Sigh. What should I do now?

Eunwoo continues to ignore me after that. Few days have passed but he still gives me his silence treatment. Though he still keeps his promise to clean the house and cook me food, it still isn't enough. Maybe I should put another condition for him not to ignore me if he still wants to live here.

Tonight, I'm meeting the boys at the dance studio near my house for the dance lesson. Without Eunwoo presence of course.

"Hello, nuna!" Rocky is the first one to enter the dance room, the other members trailing behind him one by one.

"Where is Eunwoo hyung?" Rocky asks, noticing I'm alone.

"He is... At home." I answer hesitantly.

"He isn't coming?" Jinwoo asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

I shrug, " Actually we're not in a good term lately."

"Why? What happened?" Myung Jun asks worriedly.

"My fault. He is angry with me for something stupid that I said." I sigh. Once again, regretting what I had said to him.

"It's okay, nuna. Eunwoo hyung will be okay, trust me. Just console him with your aegyo later." Sanha winks playfully and I cringe at the thought of doing aegyo to Eunwoo.

"So, can we start our lesson now? What kind of dance you're going to perform later?" Moonbin changes the topic.

"Eurmm.." The scene when Eunwoo and I were bickering about this topic replays in my mind, "Catch Me If You Can by Girls Generation."

"Oh, that's a cool one!" Myungjung points out. "Yeah, we just need to change the dance slightly to create some impact for your performance."

"Rocky, your time." Moonbin says.

"Okay!"

I come home at 11.30 p.m. Eunwoo is no where to be seen when I enter the house. He is not at his usual spot on the couch, nor he is on the bed.

"Hey Cha Eun Woo!" I call out, almost to the point of shouting but silence answers me.

He doesn't left, does he?

I gulp, my eyes are getting hot as tears start to form. I don't want him to leave. Not when he is still angry with me. Don't ask my why. I don't even know myself.

I quickly check the kitchen and to my relief, he is there; cooking something.

His back is facing me and how I wish I could hug him right now. I want to say sorry for being stupid and I want him to stop ignoring me. It hurts when he ignores me.

He turns off the stove and turns his body, he jumps slightly as he sees me. His eyes widen in surprise but soon, I see concern in his eyes.

"Why are you crying? Are you okay?" He approaches me slowly, putting the plate of fried rice he just made on the table.

I miss his voice... Tears stream down my face as I close my eyes to stop it. I don't want to look pathetic in his eyes.

"Did something happened?" I open my eyes the moment I feel his hand touch my cheeks, wiping off the stain of tears.

"Don't leave.." I can barely mutter it.

"Huh? What are you saying?" He looks confused.

"I'm sorry for everything that I did so don't leave me." I repeat softly before hugging him, "Please don't ignore me anymore." I whisper out.

His body stiffen at first before eventually, he returns my hug. "Alright. You are forgiven."

We stay like that for a few minutes before realization hit me. I break the hug and I'm pretty sure I'm blushing hard.

"S-sorry.. I just—"

Eunwoo ruffles my hair, smiling, "It's okay. I said, you're forgiven."

I look at him doubtfully.

"Are you up for supper?" He grabs my hand, sitting me down on the chair as he sits opposite me and passes me a spoon.

"So, how the dance lesson?" Eunwoo asks as we start to dig in.

"Its.. Fine." I tell him, "It's better if you're there too though." I mumble the last sentence, staring at the fried rice on the plate.

"I'll join you guys next time." He says. "I'm bored as hell staying here alone."

I look up to him, "Really?"

He nods, making me smile.

Thanks, Eunwoo. For forgiving me. For staying. For everything.