16 [edited]

Chapter 16: Weird day but I like.

[Third Person P.O.V]

Looking at the disappearing figure of Eunbi, Soonyoung heaves a deep sigh. He grabs his phone out from the pocket of the hoodie he is wearing and taps a contact saved by the name 'Jihoon'.

He doesn't have to wait long for the call to be connected. Jihoon greets him on the spot, his voice is muffled by the noisy background.

"Kwon hoshi, if you want to ask me about the preparation, we're almost done. Are you on your way now?" Jihoon speaks after he shushed the voices on the background.

"No, just stop whatever you're doing right now."

"What?" Jihoon half-shouts. "You said you want to hold a surprise birthday party for the girl you like. What with the sudden change?"

"She can't go." Soonyoung answers bitterly, "I'm sorry for troubling you guys and today's practice is cancelled."

And with that, he ends the call.

[Eunbi P.O.V]

Today is a weird day for me. Starting from the moment Soonyoung sunbaenim asked me to go somewhere with him and Eunwoo appearing in my college and suddenly wanted to bring me for a date until what happened just now; I called Mr. Kim to tell him that I can't go to work and he just waved it off happily.

I wonder what will happen next.

Walking on the road filled with people with Eunwoo is a new experience. It is awkward as no one say anything and yet, we're still connected by the hands.

Eunwoo never released my hand from his and occasionally, he will squeeze my hand from time to time. I let him lead the way as I have no idea where he wants to bring me for our so-called 'date'.

A friendly date to be exact.

After 20 minutes of walking, we stop when we arrived at the mall. "Ermmm, what are we doing here?" I divert my eyes from Eunwoo to the building back and forth.

"Shopping." He smiles as he pulls me inside the building.

Shopping?! And he called this a date?

Tchh... Don't get your hopes up, Lee Eunbi.

"Seriously Lee Dong Min? We are here for groceries shopping?" I'm speechless, really. He brings me all the way here, just for groceries shopping that can be done at the supermarket near the home? Can I kill him right now?

Eunwoo just grins as we stop right in front of the supermarket inside the mall to grab a trolley. I cross my arm, glaring at him. If this is his so-called date, I'm not going inside with him. Hah, I even cut off from work for just a damn groceries shopping.

He pulls a trolley out and pushes it inside only to retreat back when he notices that I'm not following him.

"What are you doing? Come here quickly."

Turning away from him, I roll my eyes out of irritation. He fooled me again. Stupid Eunwoo.

All my cursing thoughts are forced to stop when Eunwoo suddenly pulls me to the middle of him and the trolley. He puts his hands on each sides, leaving me with no way out.

"Heyy! What are you doing??? Let me go!" I speak through gritted teeth, my face is flushed red in embarrassment. My body freeze; it feels like all my warmth has disappeared into the thin air.

Though my back is facing him, I can sense he is amused with my reaction. Ignoring my complaints, he pushed the trolley forward and I have to step along in order to avoid from clashing my back with his chest.

"I like this position." He whispers in my ear as we walk to the veggies section.

Seriously Cha Eun Woo? Stop giving me heart attacks!!! I might die here.

-

"Can we leave now? I'm tired already, okay?"

Eunwoo glances at his wrist watch, "Not yet." He shakes his head.

"What in the world are we doing here actually?" The groceries shopping is a big lie. We made a few rounds in the supermarket, with an empty big, trolley and ended up just buying a chocolate bar. And now, we are just roaming around the mall, entering and exiting the shops without buying anything.

I'm getting restless by minutes. The crowd is getting bigger and bigger, the possibility to get caught by fans is high. But I think I'm the only one who is worried about this because Eunwoo looked so carefree right now. I know he is in disguise, but even with a cap that covers the upper part of his face, a fake glasses and face mask, he can't hide his celebrity aura.

Every time we walk past a group of girls, they will always checking Eunwoo out. They will also giggles like hormonal high school girls.

The hell, don't they see me???

Eunwoo stops in his track when his phone rings. He unlocks his phone and smiles after reading whatever message he just received.

"Now, we can go." He says, pulling me together as we jog our way out from the mall.

Didn't I tell you that today is a weird day?