32 [edited]

Chapter 32:
Back to Normal

[Eunbi P.O.V]

The next morning, Eunwoo returns to his dorm. And once again, I'm all alone in this house. Guess I'm used to his presence that I can't help from feeling empty at the thought that he is not here anymore.

Actually, Eunwoo doesn't want to return to the dorm yet. He wants to stay until the day of competition. However, I force him to go, for the sake of his career.

He has been hiding for too long. I'm pretty sure his fans miss him especially Soyeon. That girl doesn't really talk about Eunwoo nowadays. Either she has forgotten him or she doesn't like him anymore. I'm guessing the former.

The sooner he returns to the dorm, the sooner they can start preparing for their comeback, the sooner Eunwoo can return being an idol and meet his fans.

His time on being the runaway idol is up. An idol should be singing and dancing on the stage, not hiding in a small house with his... girlfriend.

A lot had happened yesterday. Eunwoo made me went through a rollercoaster of emotion. I swear I cried and laughed too much yesterday. Only him can make me feel like this.

Gosh, I'm so helpless. I should stop thinking about him, seriously.

I shake my head to shoo away all the thoughts related to Eunwoo. Glancing at the clock, I realize I need to go to my work.

Now, everything has returned to normal. I go to work, college and return home. All alone.

Two days pass by. The dance competition will be held in three days and I can't describe what I'm feeling. Nervous? Scared? Everything just mix up together.

I haven't hear anything from Eunwoo. He must be busy right now. I hope he is fine. His company wouldn't punish him for disappearing right?

"Lee Eunbi!" I jump in surprise when Nara slams her hand on the table. I give her a puzzled look. She looks pissed off.

Did I do something wrong?

"Seriously, what is wrong with you?" Nara grumbles, "You've been spacing out a lot these days. Do you have any problem or something?"

"N-no. I'm fine. Just tired from work and dance practice." I reason out. Nara doesn't know about me and Eunwoo and I'm not planning to let her know anytime soon.

Nara really hates Eunwoo for what he had done to me.

"Oh, now I remember! You are entering the dance competition right? I can't believe that you are really entering it. From what I remember, you are the worst dancer I've ever seen in my life." She nonchalantly laughs.

I give her a look. She doesn't need to rub it in my face. I know that I was the worst dancer ever in the world during my high school years but it was years ago. Thanks to my personal dance teachers, I can dance much better now.

"I've changed okay. I have been receiving special dance class from some dance masters." I sassily remark. "Just watch. I will win that dance competition."

"Oh really?" Nara mockingly retort, "The day when you win the dance competition is the day when you finally meet your oh-so-lovely first love, that jerk Cha Eunwoo and get a kiss from him..." Nara snickers before continuing her words, "which will never happen in this lifetime."

Heol, she is really underestimating me! Anyway, why she suddenly talk about Eunwoo??

"Wanna bet with me, Seo Nara?" I challenge her.

"Call! If I win, you have to buy me three set of sushi and pizzas." She smugly smile as if she has already win the bet.

"If I win, I get a wish from you. Okay?" She nods.

The deal is on.