35 [edited]

[Epilogue;]

Cha Eunwoo doesn't know how and where things start to go wrong. He always thinks everything is fine between them but then, how did they end up like this?

Their relationship is broken. It's like a cracked glass ball, only waiting the time to shatter to pieces. Fragile.

From what he remembered, they were still fine when he left her house. He even went secretly to cheer her up during her big day; the dance competition day — a week after he returned to the dorm.

But then, he lost track of what happened as he was too busy to catch up with all the practices he missed and his hectic schedule as an idol. Plus, ASTRO is making a comeback soon so he barely has time to sleep.

The communication between them becomes lesser and lesser and finally, it comes to a stop. There's no more late night calls, no more sweet and encouraging texts.

By the time Eunwoo realises this, it's already 29 days and 20 hours without any notification from her.

Almost a month without hearing her voice and listening to her story, almost a full month without her.

When he checks his chat with Eunbi, all he sees is the messages from Eunbi that he never replies to any of them, the last text is sent a month ago.

God, he is a real jerk.

The song finally comes to its end. ASTRO members are panting hard, their sweats trickling down from all parts of their body, wetting their shirts.

"Guys, five minutes break!" The dance teacher shouted, much to the members relief. They have been practicing for hours and they need rest, even for just five minutes.

While Moonbin, Sanha, MJ and Jinjin collapse on the floor, Eunwoo drags his tired self to the couch, where his phone is located.

Grabbing his phone in a hurry, Eunwoo unlocked it and sighed in disappointment when he sees nothing that he expected.

No messages from Lee Eunbi.

Rocky plops himself next to Eunwoo on the couch, shocking the visual. "What's wrong, hyung?" He asked after seeing the troubled expression drawn all over the older male's face.

Rocky's question is left unanswered. Eunwoo is too occupied to answer any question right now. He stares at Eunbi's contact name, contemplating whether he should call her or not.

If he calls her, will she answer it? Is she mad? What if she wants to break up? All these questions linger in Eunwoo's mind, scaring him.

Annoyed that his question is ignored, Rocky leans nearer to peek at Eunwoo's phone to see what actually is bothering the visual. He furrows his brow when he sees Eunbi's contact on the phone screen.

The troubled look on Eunwoo's face is because Eunbi nuna? Rocky thought.

"Hyung, are you—" Rocky is about to ask Eunwoo when the clapping sound echoes in the dance room, their dance teacher yelling, " Rest time is up!"

Ughhhh...

The next day, ASTRO members begin their dance practice as early as 7 in the morning. The comeback date is just around the corner, there is no time to slack off.

Eunwoo can't really focus on today's practices. He keeps making mistakes and can't keep up with the members' pace. The dance teacher becomes frustrated and let them have an early break.

"Eunwoo, are you okay?" Jinjin, being the leader he is, asks worriedly. The others look at Eunwoo with concern.

"I'm fine." Eunwoo smiles bitterly, assuring them. He runs his hand through his hair, hoping the action can remove all the thoughts about Eunbi and let him focus on today's practices.

But no, the guilt is still there. He feels guilty and he misses Eunbi so much. Last night, due to exhaustion, he slept early and totally forgot his plan to call Eunbi.

"Are you fighting with Eunbi nuna?" Rocky blurts out, letting the cat out of the bag. Eunwoo is taken off guard. No one knows about this. How that little—

He shoots a glare at the main dancer but Rocky just plays innocent.

"You fight with Eunbi?" MJ asks, looking at Eunwoo confusedly.

Eunwoo sighs. Thanks to Rocky, now he has to tell the members about it.

The members are all attentive while they listen to Eunwoo, head nodding and mouth complaining.

"What??? How could you do that???"

"Why are you so stupid??"

"Hyung, that's what a real jerk do."

Eunwoo rolls his eyes after finishing his story. He will definitely kills Rocky later.

Their dance practice ends early for some reason today. They are about to leave the dance room when a staff calls them to other dance practice which is often used by the trainees.

"What happened?" Sanha asks curiously as they walk to the room. MJ who walks beside him shrugs.

They enter the room one by one, surprised to see almost everyone is there, including HELLO VENUS members and company staffs.

Soon after them, the door is pushed open once again and the person who enters, surprised everyone. The CEO himself comes.

"Everyone is here already?" The CEO looks around and smiles, "Good. So the reason I call you guys here is to introduce a new trainee at our company. She is part of the company's new mega project, named The Super Trainee Project. And I want everyone here to help her during her training. Alright?"

Everyone starts to murmur, all talking about the new project and trainee.

"Girl, come in." The CEO calls and all eyes are on the door, waiting to see the new trainee.

Moonbin nudges Eunwoo the moment the new trainee comes in but Eunwoo shrugs him off, looking at his phone instead.

Eunbi is more important than the new trainee. Should he call her or not? Should he? Or no?

Moonbin nudges Eunwoo again and frustrated, Eunwoo lifts his head up to glare at Moonbin.

"What?" Eunwoo almost snaps, but he keeps his tone low.

Moonbin gestures to the door and Eunwoo reluctantly turns his head to the direction.

The trainee that has just comes in is awfully familiar. She has a wide smile on her face, showing her cute charms.

"Hello, I'm the new trainee, Lee Eunbi. I look forward to working with all of you."