Chapter 2

I woke to a scream. "Justin? Are you okay?" I ran out of my room and I knocked on his room door. 

"NO, I'm not okay! I can't see myself." I pushed the door open and then I saw it, there he was, towel on his head, but invisible. 

"Um.... Did you happen to drink the water in the bathroom last night?" 

Justin turned to me. "um yeah, why would you ask that?" 

I looked at the clock. "We have school. Give me a second, I need to call Jonah." I ran out of the room. I got my phone and called Jonah. 

He answered quickly. "Hi, Jessica." I got things set out while I talked. 

"Help! Get over here now!" 

I could hear the change in his voice. "Why?" 

I quickly said. "Just get here now!" I shut the phone, and in 5 minutes he was there. 

"What happened???" 

I pointed at Justin, which was only a floating towel. "I made him invisible." I didn't know how but it was obvious. 

"How? What?" I looked carefully at Jonah. 

"When I spilt the chemicals, I left it in the bathroom so I could clean up." I looked over at the towel. "He drank it." 

Justin tapped my shoulder. "Here, I have some left over." He handed me a cup, which was floating. 

"Thanks!" 

Jonah just stared at me like I was crazy. 

"Jess, I need to go to school," Justin said as the towel fell from his head.

I looked around. "Why?" 

Jonah sat down in a chair. "Oh man. this is crazy." 

Justin kept speaking. "Scouts for college tomorrow. And today for the party." 

I looked at Jonah and then we glanced at each other, our glance was longer than usual. It was interrupted by a ring at the door. Jonah got up and answered. 

It was Ben, again. "Hi, Ben," Jonah said.

"Hi, what? Guys, we have school." Then he noticed I was here. 

"Oh, Hi Jessica." I looked around. "Hi." I saw that Justin had hidden. 

"Where's Justin?" Ben asked. 

"He's sick today. He told me that he'd be better by tomorrow." 

He stared at me. "Oh." He turned to leave. 

"Jonah, go with him. I'll figure it out.... Actually, wait for me." 

Ben turned around. "I'll wait." 

I shrugged and went to my room. I got dressed, Justin was following me. "Justin, you are coming with me. I need samples." 

He picked my stuff up and handed it to me. "Kay, Let's go." We ran out and they were both there, talking. 

"Um, guys." I showed them my bag. "We're ready." They looked up and ran to the bus. 

I whispered to Justin. "You won't need to pay, but be careful, someone might sit on you or something." 

We reached school and we got out. "Kay, well I'm going to my classes. See you later." I ran and I'm guessing Justin followed me. I ran into class, and I luckily wasn't late. I went to all my classes, and I could see that everyone was ready for tonight. 

"Justin, you need to get some stuff from the lab. Get um, a microscope, analysers, and some tubes, but we'll need to come back after school." I heard Justin running to the lab.

-----Justin P.O.V------

I can't believe it! I'm invisible, I'm angry but amazed. I ran into the lab, and I saw Ben and Jonah talking. I got everything that Jess asked me to get. 

"Why does Jess keep saying no?" I heard Ben say. So I stayed to listen. 

"Well... when you asked her to go for study hall, she figured that you might want to steal answers from her." 

He looked a bit hurt. "Oh, well, that's... um... I guess that makes sense. But between you and me, I'm not just a 'jock' I used to be one of those super smart kids at my old school. That's just something I chose to keep to myself." 

Jonah nodded a little, and they were back to work. Now I knew that my sister did kinda like Ben, and Ben likes her back. That would be good. I rushed to my locker and put everything away. Then a bell rang, I knew Jess's schedule so I went straight to History class.