Chapter 21

----- Where Jess is ------

--- Jessica P.O.V ---

How sweet, they wrote to me. I took all the things and stored them on a shelf on the bright blue wall in my room. I was about to put the box away, when I noticed another note in there, and gift. It was from Nick...

What was that doing there? I thought as I picked the letter out of the box. I read the message, set it down and heaved a heavy sigh. I can't believe it, I said to myself as I looked at the gift he left me. I'm afraid to open it, but I do anyways. I take a glance at the other gifts from the boys when I come to realize, I've never really had friends that were girls...

I looked on the shelf and looked at all the things they gave me, suddenly I felt woozy, not bad but really homesick. I sat on the soft bed at the opposite side of the room and looked at the gifts. I couldn't bear it without them. I stared at the gift Ben gave me, a photo in a frame, of me riding a horse, I could see my hair flying behind me, the horse's main behind me. The scenery was beautiful, the sun setting behind the lush green hills, and the still, blue lake behind me. My horse and I were racing away.

He also gave me a poster which I hung on my door. It said: 'A dream is only a dream until you make it real'  ~ Harry Styles  The background of the picture contained space, a milky way and the words in white so I could see it. It was beautiful.

I glanced at what Jonah gave me, a ball that I may or may not have hit him with when we were younger, that's how I met him, I didn't even know he kept it with him, I didn't know it meant that much to him

I glanced at what Jonah gave me, a ball that I may or may not have hit him with when we were younger, that's how I met him, I didn't even know he kept it with him, I didn't know it meant that much to him. It was a blue ball with a smiley face on it, which was now faded out. Our names were written on it in bright yellow.

He also gave me a scrapbook, it had pictures of our past if I'm not mistaken 7 years together. We met in grade 1 and I'm still his friend, now I'm in grade 7, it's hard without him. I took the scrapbook off the shelf, opened the hardcover, and glanced at the pictures he had there. He made this scrapbook, and he left a few blank pages for me to fill in. They had many colors and many different things. It made my heart break that I couldn't be with them.

Next, Justin, I was anxious to find out what it was when I first saw that he too joined in

Next, Justin, I was anxious to find out what it was when I first saw that he too joined in. I took a glance at what he gave me, I had placed it on a hand I had there for bracelets. It was a beautiful slave bracelet. A light blue Swarovski slave bracelet. It was precious and beautiful, something I could never get myself.

Not only that, but he got me a picture that I hung on my wall, it said: 

'The 3 W's :

Want

You've got to want to do this!

Work 

You've got to work hard to get there!

Wow
You've got to push for the wow in your playing!

~Jeremiah (Soar, by Joan Bauer)

I loved it, there were just a few things they put in the background and one of the things in the background was a horse, a black stallion. I had hung this right over the table on the wall.

Lastly, Nick's, I looked in the beautiful box that people use to put rings in. I was astonished, a beautiful ring sat there with my name engraved in it. It looked so precious, I think it was Swarovski and Gold. There was a purple Swarovski jewel in middle, and the ring it self was gold. It was a big purple jewel in the middle, and on either side, one was red, other was blue. I placed it on my hand, it fit perfectly. I took it off and placed it in its box and put it near my jewelry.

He also happened to give me something else, I took a look at it and I realized it was more or less homemade. It was beautiful.

There's only 1 thing 
2 do
3 words
4 you
I LOVE YOU

There's only 1 thing 2 do3 words4 youI LOVE YOU

I pinned it carefully over my headboard. It lay there and I couldn't do anything about this mess. I lay down in bed ready for a nap when I heard my phone ring. I opened it up, and un unknown number called.

"Hello, Jessica here.

"Hey, Jessica, It's me, did you like the poster?"

----------------------

Did you like it????? Hope you enjoy!

Please get me to 1K reads, 50 votes!

Plz: Vote, Comment, Follow, Share & Add!

Have an awesome day!