Chapter 8

Hi guys! hope you are enjoying!

----------------------------------------------

"What are we doing." Ben asked me. "Uh what do you think? We're getting my bro back to normal." Ben blushed. "oh, right." he walked into the building. "you reserved the science lab?" I looked into his eyes. "yes."His eyes lit up. "How?" I looked straight ahead. "I talked with Mr. V." Ben nodded and kept walking, we were all walking in silence for awhile.

"So.... what were you talking about back there?" Jonah asked me. "Uh... it was nothing." I looked away from all of them, I just couldn't look at them. "It's something alright." I could hear Justin whisper to Ben and Jonah. I saw them nod their heads and look up. "What is it Jess?" Ben asked. I didn't know how to answer so I just kept looking at the grown and kept walking. "Jess, something wrong?" I could hear all their voices at once. Then I could hear voices in my head, it was just the reminder of my past, and I hated that. I just kept walking and I could sense that the 3 boys just stopped, probably to talk. So I stopped on the bottom steps and just sat there.

"Jess, tell me what's going on." I heard someone else say, I didn't know who it was but I looked up. "Nick?" He stared down at me. "Yea, what's wrong?" I looked down. "Nothing." He sat down beside me. "Hey, I'm really sorry about what I did a few years back." He looked at me and then back at the wall. "I think it was a phase or something." I stared at him and he stared back. "It's... It's fine." I swallowed a lump in my throat. "I'm really sorry Jess, truly I am." I looked at him and I turned my head sharply away. "I said, it's fine." He raised his hands up. "Okay, okay" He stares at the ground and he rests his hands. "I know what you're doing, I heard you talking on your way to school." I looked up wide eyed. "You do?" He nodded. "You're bro is invisible." He looked at me and then back at his hands. "And I heard what you said.. you being a good runner. I think I know the last bit."

"Hey! Who are you?" I could hear my brothers voice. "See Jess, I know what's going on." I turned around and stared, head in hands. "It's me, Nick." I think Justin was ready to beat him up, but before he could, I ran away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Whatcha guys think????????

Plz: Vote, Comment, Follow (remember, I follow ppl who follow me :) but u have to stay following.)

Hope you are enjoying :) Bye... for now!