Chapter 14

------- Ben P.O.V -------

------- past memory ------

There she was sitting alone on a bench. I wanted to go to her, but there was practice at the same time. She was reading a book, quietly and I was playing a game. I wanted to go but I just couldn't. What would the guys say? What would she say? She looked up and then to the concrete court. Her name is Jessica Jackson. Her brother was in my class and was on the basketball team with me.

Her hair had a blue dye in it, the usual. Her hazel eyes, unlike her brothers, weren't lively, and she seemed lonely. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she kept tightening it, I think it was already tight enough. I guess she needed to fiddle with something. She looked at me and I looked back, I looked back to the game and before I knew it, I was smacked down hard to the ground. "Ha loser." I looked up and it was Nick, the biggest bully in the 5th grade. I got up myself and brushed off the dirt. "What were you doing? Staring at another loser?" He smirked and looked at his gang. I stepped away and I turned back to the bench. She was gone.

--------------- Back to now ----------------

-------------- Jonah P.O.V -------------------

"Jess?" I had snuck away to go and talk to her. "Hi Jonah" She looked up and watched as I walked in. I sat beside her. "You okay?" She smiled slightly. "I'm fine Jonah, you know I am." Her room was so empty, there was bearly a thing there. "I should probably go." She nodded and I got up to leave. "Jonah." I turned. "Yes?" She smiled. "Thanks." I watched her. "You're... welcome."

---------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

Plz: Vote, Comment, Share, Add &Follow!*

Bye!

*Follow me and I'll follow you!