Chapter 15

I hope you are loving this! But I'm not finding many votes, and such. Could you please vote, comment, add, & share this? If you guys do It will sure make my day! If I could get the whole book in general to 500 reads, that would be great! Higher? Even better! Thanks!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------

---------Next Day---------

------------Ben P.O.V-----------

"Guys! School is almost up, we have to do something." I walked with the boys as we brought up some ideas. "How about.... No, No, nevermind." Justin seemed to be quieter than usual. "How about we just go horseback riding, in the woods?" They looked up. "Yea, I guess that'll work," Justin said. "We have to go tell her."

--------At Home-------- 

-------Justin P.O.V------

"Jess! Come on!" I ran into the house, and to her room. I opened the door, but there was nothing there. "Ben! Jonah! Come quick!" They ran in quickly and they stopped. "She's gone." I heard Jonah say. "She is...." I said as I turned around. "I'll go find her..." Ben rested his hand on my shoulder. "She's gone, call her, we don't know if she'll be gone for good." I nodded, I took out my phone and called her number. I got an answer. "Hi, Jessica speaking." I smiled and put it on speaker. "Jessica!" We said together. "Hi, guys. How are you?" We all stared. "Uh we're good." She seemed confused. "Why are you calling?" We all glanced at each other. "Where are  you, Jess?" There was silence at the other end, I could hear her breathing, but that was it. Finally, she spoke, "I'm at Mr. Ross' house." There was silence.

I can't believe she really left.

----------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy!

Plz: Vote, Comment, Share, Add & Follow*

Bye!

*Follow me and I follow you!