Chapter 16

---------Jessica P.O.V---------

"Jessica?" I heard Mr. Ross say from downstairs. "I'm coming." I rushed down the stairs to Mr. Ross, "Hi." I looked at him and he watched me carefully. "Wanna talk for breakfast?" I nodded. "I mean it's the weekend correct?" He nodded and smiled.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked me. I shrugged, I truly had no idea. "Is it okay if we bring up the subject of you and uh, you know." Mr. Ross asked me. I nodded. "It's totally fine."

"Actually why don't we get to know each other, then it will probably lead into that." I smiled, I knew he was kinda scared to talk to me about things like this. "Sure." There we were, talking until noon.

------------ Later on that day ----------------

*Ding Dong*

I ran to the door, and there was Justin, Ben, and Jonah. "Oh, hi guys," They were looking carefully around. "What are you guys doing here?" Jonah and Ben took a look and Justin just stared. "We came to ask if you wanted to go somewhere with us." Ben finally said. I smiled. "Sure, where?" Justin finally spoke to me. "Horseback riding, in the fields, next week."

"What? Are you serious?" They seemed surprised. "Yes, we are." I smiled happily. "Thanks, guys."

They left and I closed the door. Getting ready for next week.

------------------

I know it's short, but I had no other ideas, so I'm spending this next week, well thinking!

Please: Vote, Comment, Share, Add, Follow

I really want to get more reads and stuff, if we could get the whole book in general to 555 reads, and 50 votes, I'd be extremely happy!

Bye! and Thank you

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!