Chapter 10

Nick wiped all the tears away and looked away from me and Ben. I watched them both but then I just stared. "I'm.... so sorry guys, I just, can't. Nick, don't say a word. Ben, don't ask." I got up and ran to the stream in the back of the school. I sat in the sand, hugging my knees and looking at the water. I just couldn't bring myself to tell any of them, not even Jonah.

I just kept thinking all of these things, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back but there was no one there. It had to be Justin. "Hey." I heard him say. "Hi Justin" I didn't know what else to say, but he just kept talking. "Why do you keep running away?" I looked up and back down. "I have my reasons." There was silence and finally he spoke. "Okay..." I got up and walked around a little. Then I just looked at the ripples in the water, and I ran away again. I heard silent footsteps behind me, so I ran faster, I could hear more than one person breathing hard, trying to be silent. I turned around and there was Ben, Jonah, Nick, and probably Justin.

"What do you guys want with me?" I suddenly burst. They were all stunned. "Nothing" I could hear Ben say. I turned around and walked to a wall and sank to the ground. I leaned on the wall. and sat there still. "Hey, Jess, if you... uh tell me what's bothering you, but I have to stay invisible, it'll be worth it. So please, at least tell me." I took grabbed my hair and pushed it to one side. "Justin, it's not gonna matter, I'll be invisible with you." The others looked at me and I just stared at the concrete ground. "You're willing to turn invisible?" I let out a breath. "No, I'm already invisible." The others glanced at each other, and I could see Ben crossing his arms and raising his head. "Sure you are." I could hear Justin's voice on top of me. "I am Justin, you just don't understand." I stood up and stared at them. "You all don't understand! You never will!" I may hand swiped in the air, and I was off running. 

I dared to look back just one more time. I could see Nick trying to stop them, I think he knew.

-----------------------------------------

I hope you guys are liking this!

Plz: Vote, Comment, Add, & Follow*

If you guys like me to continue, plz, support this story, vote on it, follow me, comment, add the book to your libraries.

*Remember, Follow me, and I follow you back, unless you unfollow me, then I'll unfollow you too.

Bye... for now!