Chapter 6

We tried but we knew that we'd never get it done without help, and we'd have to face Mr. V at some point. "Okay, here it goes..." I opened the door. "Jessica! Ben! Jonah! What are you 3 doing-" I interrupted Mr. V. "4 of us Mr. V" He looked around. "I don't see anyone else." I looked around and saw some flour. "Justin, put some flour on yourself." He did what I told him to. There he was, covered with flour, finally able to be seen, then it disappeared. "How? What?" Mr. V asked. "I... somehow turned him invisible...." I answered. "Ben, Jonah, can you keep working on it?" They nodded and got back to work. "Sorry Mr. V, but there was no where for us to go." He looked at me. "Okay, go ahead and work... Jess, I will need to talk to you after this." He stayed and watched, we got back to work. "Guys.... half an hour, hurry, or he'll be permanently like this." We had everything ready, and we put in some ginger fizz in. "Here, drink it." I stretched my hand out with the cup in my hand. The cup was taken and he drank it. "3 minutes" I mumbled. He finished it, but it didn't work. "One more time! hurry" We got more and he took the cup again. I noticed that Mr. V was glaring at me. "Wait, I have to do something first." He splashed more flour on him. "Mr. V, Jess is very talented. Please, give her a chance." He drank the liquid. "Why'd you do that Justin? It's already 30 seconds over 12, I don't know if it'll work."

"I think it is." He said. "How do you know?" Ben asked. "Well... all over me I feel weird, and my cells are everywhere, right?" Jonah looked at us. "Guys, we did it... well, we still have to get him back to normal, but look! We did that!" I stood up. "Let's go, we have to figure out everything else." We picked all of our stuff up and went out. "Ben, how long will this last?" He looked at me. "The serum to give us more time, should last us about 2 days." I looked up "Thank goodness." I walked with them all the way home. "Thanks guys." Ben nodded and crossed the street to his house. "No problem Jess." Now Jonah left. "Thanks Jess" I heard a voice say behind me. "For what?" Justin sighed. "For trying your best." I turned around. "I'm the one who caused this though." I felt him get closer. "Well, you're trying your best to get me back." He must've hugged me, cause I felt his arms around me. "No prob Justin. Now let's go back inside." We ran inside and it was time for bed. I went to my room, changed my clothes and slept.

---------------------------------

How's everyone enjoying? Any active readers out there? 

Plz: Vote,Comment,Follow!!!!!

Cya!