Chapter 12

----- Old Memory -----

"Hi!" I could hear him say. I looked up and I could see a tall man, he had some causal clothes on, and a cap. "Hi." I said in the quietest voice. He smiled and I knew that he'd be perfect for my father, but I guess not. 

"I'm sorry, she's already adopted, she just hasn't moved in yet" the keeper of the orphanage said. His smile dropped a little but he kept it up. "Well congrats" he paused waiting for my name. "Jessica." I said. He nodded. "Jessica. I'll keep that in mind. My name is... Jeremy Ross." he held out his hand for me shake, and I shook it. Then he went out the door and left.

------ Back to Now ------

"Are you sure Jess?" I nodded. Then he looked around and stood up and held his hand out. I took it and stood up. I smiled when I got a text from my parents. 'Sorry honey, but you're going back to the orphanage.... We just don't have the money, you're going this weekend.' I felt a tear come down my cheek. "Jess? Are you okay?" I felt like falling over, but instead I sat down on the steps. "I'm going back." Mr. Ross sat down beside me. "What?" I looked up and showed him the text. "Oh. I... could adopt you, if you let me." I looked up. "Sure..." He smiled. "We'll see." He sat with me on the side of the steps, then the bell rang. I looked up at him and I looked back down. 

"Jess!" I heard Ben say. I looked behind me and sure enough he was there, his head was cocked and then he came down. "Is something going on?" I nodded. His eyebrows raised. "What is it?" I looked at Mr. Ross and back at Ben. "I'm going back." He looked at me strangely. "Back where?" I sighed. "I guess where I belong." His head dipped a little. "And where is that?" I closed my eyes for a second. "Back to an orphanage." He looked like he was blown away. "Say What Now?!?!?!?!!?" I heard a voice behind him say. It was Justin, I couldn't see him.

"Well, I'll be going. See you all later." Mr. Ross smiled then he left.

"Where? What?" I looked at Justin. "Here." I passed the boys my phone and they looked at the message. Then Jonah came by. "Hey what are you looking at?" He looked over Ben's shoulder, and his eyes widened. "What?" He gave his full attention to me. "You were adopted? You are going to an orphanage? Will you ever come back???" I looked at them and rolled my eyes a little. "I am adopted, I will be going back, but if I'm lucky, Mr. er- Someone is going to adopt me, and I might come back."

Nick came by and he sat with us. "What's going on?" He looked at us. "Oh, I'm uh, going somewhere." He nodded and then he stood up. "I'm going now. see ya guys." He waved and he left.

I stood up and they looked at me. "Guys, here." I handed them a bottle. "Justin drink" they all seemed surprised. Justin took the bottle and he drank, then he slowly became visible again. "Hi Justin." I stared at him. "Hi Jess." I smiled and I walked down the steps, and I left.

---------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Plz: Vote, Comment, Add & Follow*

cya!

*Follow me and I'll follow you too!