Chapter 3

------Jessica P.O.V-------    ------School ended-------

"Come on Jonah! Let's go!" I ran outside and to the bus. "I'm coming." I could hear Jonah trying to keep up. I could hear pounding footsteps beside me, but there was no one there, that meant that it was Justin. "Hey Justin." He started to slow down a little. "Hey Jess." Then we got on the bus, and I saw that Ben had come on too, I think he is either stalking me and my friends, or he is just in mad love. "Hey guys. Are you guys going to the party tonight?" Jonah answered for me. "No, sorry." He nodded and gave a slight wink at him... I think they were talking about something and I didn't know about it. Ben nodded back.

I sat down and I could tell that Justin sat down too. "So guys we need more lab equipment. We might need to go back to school after we see what's been going on." The bus stopped so the three got off. "Is it just me... or is Ben following me everywhere." Jonah looked back when I said that. "Um, or it's cause his house is across the street from yours." My eyes opened wide. "Oh!" We ran into the house. I practically threw my backpack to the ground. We ran into the science lab, and got a few things set up. "Kay, Let's see...." I picked up the microscope we brought and some test tubes. "Jonah, I need a little bit of DNA from Justin, mind doing it for me?" Jonah got to work quickly. "Yeah, sure." Jonah took some samples and handed them to me. I put them under the microscope and I looked at the DNA. "Oh..." Jonah walked towards me and looked into the microscope. His eyes opened wide. "What is it?" Justin asked with worry in his voice.

Me and Jonah glanced at each other and Jonah started talking. "Apparently whatever you drank, seems to be absorbing into your cells." Justin stayed silent. "So I could be invisible? Forever?" I started talking next. "Well, since it takes about 24 hours for a human to digest something, well.... exactly when did you drink this?" He seemed to be thinking. "Midnight." Jonah looked at the clock. "Only 5 hours left." I thought to myself... what would happen? "guys we need to come up with something... oh and we need to get to school...." We ran out the door and ran to school. We tried to open the doors, but they were locked.... Now what do we do?

---------------------------------------

Hope you like it.

Are there any active readers? Tell me in the comments!

Plz: Vote, Comment, Follow!