Chapter 19

------- A few weeks later ------

--- Jonah P.O.V ---

Dear Jessica,

Hey, I know now that you don't live close to me, farther away, and maybe I won't see you for awhile. Please write to me often, email me, and all that.

What you said to me, and the others. I just want to say you aren't invisible. At least not in my book. 

Nick told me to tell you something, but I decided not to. He's going to send you a letter too. Along with mine. All of us have one. We're sending it to you all together. 

Enjoy your new life with Mr. Ross, and your new home.

I'll miss you,

Jonah

I closed the envelope and put a seal on it. I put it in a box along with something I wanted to give to her.

I walked over to Ben's house and handed him the box, he was going to write a letter too.

--- Ben P.O.V ---

To: Jessica

Hey, It's me, Ben. We're already missing you. Just saying, Justin is taking it the hardest. I hope you're enjoying it with Mr. Ross. 

I hope you'll visit sometime soon. Maybe I'll visit you. :D 

I'd also just like to say. It's been a pleasure knowing you, and that night, the night you told me you were invisible, was the best moment I've had with you.

Please send something back, or email or something!

From,

Ben.

P.S You aren't invisible, lots of us know you.

I closed the envelope and put it in the box that Jonah had given to me. I put a wrapped box in and that was it. I hope she'd open it and appreciate it.

I went from my desk and went to Justin's.

"Here,"

"Thanks,"

He took the box and went inside.

--- Justin P.O.V ---

Dear Jess,

It's been awhile, can't believe I'm finally writing to you. I really do miss you. So do the others. 

I hope you enjoyed the horse back riding those few weeks ago. I hope that you are now enjoying your life wherever you are now.

Write back,

Justin

I carefully put the card in its envelope and into the box. I carefully placed my gift to her into the box, it was wrapped in tissue paper and bubble wrap.

I walked over to Jonah's house and gave him the box.

"Thanks, Justin."

"No Prob."

He got his coat and walked outside and toward another house.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"Uh....." he turned to me. "Gotta go, bye!" Then he ran toward the house.

I followed him slowly and watched him. He rang the door bell and someone answered. I looked carefully.

It was Nick. Jonah handed him the box and he went inside. Then Jonah headed to the local store.

What was Nick doing with the Box?

--------------------

Enjoy?

If you did, please vote, comment, follow, share, & add!

I know I haven't published for awhile, but it was cause I was on holiday! :D