0.7

"We don't know which one to believe. One says they did it, and they are good, and are really innocent. The other is bad, and says he didn't do it..." Principal Baron says over the phone.

"Well, who are the kids?" Jeremy asked. He's unsurprisingly the main guidance councilor for seniors in the district, so he is participated in most things.

"Umm, it says Emelyn Strong, and Brett Harbor." Principal Baron confesses.

"No!" Jeremy gasps.

"That's what is says..."

"Which teacher?" Jeremy asks. Some teachers don't like Emelyn for some reason, it has to be one of those.

"Mrs. Larkin." Principal Baron sadly admits.

But that was Emelyn's favorite teacher.

"I think you got your students messed up. Well... What did they do?" Jeremy wonders aloud.

"They disrupted the class. Three times."

"Principal Baron y—"

"Please Jeremy, call me John." Principal Baron interjects.

"Ok, John, you must be misunderstood. Emelyn would never do that!" Jeremy exclaims.

"I'm sorry, you must come, and pick them up from school. Thank you." John quickly hangs up.

Jeremy sighs, and puts his phone in his pocket. He gets up, leaves his office, and goes to the front doors. He signs out, and goes to his car.

Getting to the school, Jeremy turns off the car, and walks to the main front. He opens the doors, and walks around the corner to see Brett, and Emelyn jump up and yell.

"I can explain."

Jeremy looks at them expectantly, and Brett pushes Emelyn forward.

"Brett was passing notes to everyone saying I had something to say. So everyone looked at my expectantly, and started laughing. Then he kept doing it. And now I'm here." Emelyn exclaims quickly.

"Nuh uh. I sent notes to her, and she kept passing them down." Brett says confidently. Emelyn looks at Brett with a 'yeah-your-totally-not-going-to-get-in-trouble-for-that' face. Jeremy chuckles, and waves them to him.

"Detention tomorrow." Jeremy says, and walks to his car. Both Emelyn and Brett follow. Immediately, Emelyn shouts 'shotgun' once outside, and runs to the front seat.

Studio C is sometimes not a good influence.

"No fair!!" Brett exclaims, stomps to the back.

Jeremy shrugs his shoulders, and gets in the drivers seat. He starts heading to Emelyn's house.

During the ride, Brett leans up and plays the 'Soft Sunday Sounds' station.

What a good boy he's turned in to.

--------

I'm sorry boo it's short, and like a one-shot scene, but there's more information to it. ;)

Ily so much, much love.

There isn't 'mushroom' for more of an authors note, but there's 'mushroom' for this!

Yeah sorry, love you, bai! <3