1.2

A/N: hey guys :) I don't know how I feel about this chapter. :/ So, if you could comment bluntly got me, I'd love it! And, yes I'm back. Please don't leave! Ok, love you all!

P.S. 200 reads? Holy crap! Y'all are great!

-Q

"What is a moron?"

"Mormon."

"Oh right. Uh, what is Mor.. Man?"

"MORMON."

"What is a More Monday?"

Now he was just getting on my nerves. I get up from the creaky chair I was once occupying and start to leave the idiot-I mean, uneducated kid-.

"No, wait! Emelyn!" He exclaims, jumping up, and tugging my arm to sit back down.

"Fine. What is a Mormon?"

"A Mormon is a person following the religion Mormonism. We are Christians and Latter Day Saints. We have the Bible, but also a book teaching us more to prepare for this era all to us. The Bible is used in many religions, but the Book Of Mormon is used by only Mormons." I explain.

The only reply I get is silence. After a few moments more, he replies.

"Wow. There's a lot of you, isn't there?"

"You betcha! All over the world, even in places, it's not allowed." I smile.

"I might want to be one of y'all." He says, smiling back.

"Well, today might be your lucky day!" I wiggle my eyebrows, and reach into my bag and take out my Book of Mormon. "This is for you."

"Oh cool!" He takes the book. "What is it?"

I roll my eyes. "It was my Book of Mormon, but you can have it. It has notes in it, and scriptures highlighted in it. Hopefully, it helps you learn."

"Aww thank you!" He says happily, hugging me. "I promise you I'll read it."

Blushing, I grin and hug back. "You better!"

We release, and Brett speaks up. "Hey, Em?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to, maybe, go on a date with me?" He asks, blushing.

I shake my head, frowning.

He frowns and is about to speak.

"I wouldn't like to.. I'd love to!" I smile.

He looks up excitedly and jumps!

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I won't let you down!" He shouts and runs out of the library and to the parking lot.

I laugh to myself and wonder when and where it's going to happen.

Sorry, I have some family business. Friday night, 6:30 pm. I'll pick you up.

I laugh more once I see this text. Wow.

*******

Today is currently Wednesday. I am at lunch, in the library tutoring Brett. And let me say, I am not the happiest person in the world.

Apparently, Brett can't come after school, and he has a test in English after lunch.

Why did I decide to tutor him? Oh yeah, because of the high school credit.

And lunch is my absolute favorite part of the day. I mean, who doesn't love FOOD!?

"Come on! Please, Emmmmmmy!" Brett begs.

"Ugh. Romeo, Romeo. Where art thou Romeo." I say with no emotion.

"No! With emotion! Here stand up." Brett says.

I stand up and he also stands.

(This is Romeo and Juliet's conversation. Act 1, Scene 5. You don't have to read it. If you still want to know, but not read this, I'll explain at the end of this scene.)

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand

This holy shrine, the gentle sin is this:

My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand

To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Brett says, placing his arm on my back.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,

Which mannerly devotion shows in this,

For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,

And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss."

I reply, and lean into his arm, facing him.

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?" He recites.

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer."

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake."

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take."

(end of the scene. So it's saying Romeo's like "ayyye girl lemme kiss you." And she's like "nah fam, I have to feel clean." And Romeo says, "then let me kiss you, and you don't have to do anything." And she's like "ok".)

And, again, he pressed his lips to mine. But, this time I kiss him back. UNTIL I REALISE WE'RE IN A LIBRARY AT SCHOOL.

I pull away and move towards the table to grab my bag. "See you later. Good luck on the test."

I rush out of there so fast, I think I' d beat the Flash.

This has been too much for me.

Leaving, I say a silent prayer to Heavenly Father. I'm so sorry I did that. Please forgive me.
=======

IM BACK AND IM BETTTTER!! 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! 

IT'S 10:32 PM, AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD THE TIME FOR THIS. LOL

That Romeo and Juliet scene was cuuuuttteee!!

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed!!

<3