1.1

I'll knock on the door 5 times. If I don't, it's not me.

Aliright. See ya then.

See ya.

I chuckle and set my phone down. I hurry to the bathroom, do my business, and come out refreshed. Only to already have the door knock.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

I shrug my shoulders at the slowness of every knock and open the door. But, they weren't Jeremy and the fam, bears, or camp Rangers. They were... Uh dark clothed normal people. But not like normal people, because they were hot. Wait, not hot, but HAWT. Yeah HAWT. That sounds right.

"Hi! Is there anything I can do you you?" I ask with a fake smile.

"Actually yes, can we come into your cabin for a second?" One of the three men said, the middle one.

Are they vampires?

"Uh, why...?" Starting to get nervous, I block the door entirely, well try to, but this door passage is big.

"Ma'am, do you know who we are?" The one on the left starts.

"No, should I?"

"Of course you shou-"

"We're the Bears. The gang. The dangerous. So move." The middle one cuts off the one on the right.

"Who are the Bears?" I wonder aloud.

"Just mov- wait why are we asking?" And just like that, I ended up falling on a nail with my head, and bled to death. The end.

Just kidding, I did fall, but not on the nail right next to my head. I played dead-well asleep/unconscious- to hear a dramatic "I think we killed her." And a "no you doofus she's alright, now find the medallion." And a-

Wait. A medallion? We don't have one of tho-

Wait. Why are they searching my cabi-

Wait. Did they search all of the othe-

Stop waiting! My brain scolds.

Fine. Oh my gosh! Did they search all of the cabins before mine?

No, they're looking for the traditional medallion Jeremy is going to give Claire just like how your grandpa did it to your grandma, and your dad did it to your mom when they all went on a road trip.

Thanks brain!

Your welcome!

I don't know what I'd do without you!

Me neither!

I hope we can talk like this all the ti-

"Hey guys? I think we found our medallion!"

"Really Declan? Is it the real one?"

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Stop banging your head on the wall and show me the pin!"