1.0

I picked up my phone, and sighed.

One more day. One more day. One more—

"Hey everything ok?" A voice asks, filled with concern. I look up, and plastered a fake smile on and replied.

"Yeah. I'm ok. Just a little tired." I say, faking a yawn.

"Ok, if you want to come, Claire, the boys, and I are going on a hike. We'll be leaving in a little bit." He smiles back.

"Alright, thanks." I say, smiling half heartedly at the fact of how much he cares.

"Just remember, Uncle Jeremy loves youuuu!" He says like a little kid before adding, "text me if anything happens here!"

"Ok, love you, bye."

"Love you too. Bye." Jeremy ends the conversation, and closes the door.

I look at my phone again.

23 more hours. 23 more hours. 23 more—

Really? Deja vu or what?

My phone lights up with a text from my mom.

Mom: How's it going up in the mountains?

Emelyn: Great. Jeremy and the others are going on a hike. I'm staying in the cabins because of a upset stomach, but everything in going great. We should do this more as a family!

Mom: That's amazing! Guess who talked to me today at relief society? Sister Baress! I always thought she didn't like my activities, and ideas, but today she commented on how great of a lesson I taught on kindness. I even used your idea on making those cute goodie bags!

Emelyn: I'm so happy for you!

Mom: Well see you tomorrow!! Love you sweetie!

Emelyn: Love you too! Bye!

Mom: Bye

I put my phone down, and get up to go to the bathroom.

Once I'm done, I exit the bathroom and hear a knock on the cabin's door. I quickly open the door to see two park rangers?

"Hello ma'am! How's your stay here?" One of them says.

"Good!" I reply with a thumbs up.

"That's awesome! We just have a small situation." The other speaks.

"What's that?" I ask.

"It seems someone startled the bears in the woods last night. So they have been seen around the park, and other neighbor cabins around here. Do you know of anyone who do it? They won't be fined or anything. Just a warning of the bears notice." The first one talks again.

"No we didn't do anything I know of, but I'll make sure to talk to the others." I smile.

"Thanks ma'am! Have a nice stay!"

I smile and reply. "Thanks! Bye!" They nod in unison and walk off as I close the door.

I go back to my phone and quickly text Jeremy.

Emelyn: Don't freak out if you see bears around. Someone disturbed them, and now they're wandering near cabins and places.

I chuckle as I imagine Jeremy running around scared for his life. It's not hard, as it has happened a lot during our childhood.

I smile a real smile for once today, and watch Netflix as they're gone.

-------------

How you doin'? ;))
I'm trying to update everyday, but idk...

Thanks so much for all the support! I'm really happy I started this book!!

100 reads!? Tysmmmmm! IlyALLsm!!!!
I'm for real freaking out!! I'm always having a lil party when I see more views.

....vote

....follow

.....share

......do what good influencers do

......always shhmile that beautiful smile!

........know you're beautiful inside and out

.........I love every single one of you!

Peace out peeps(insert funny picture of a chicken)

:)