0.9

"Who forgot to get the wood??" Jeremy cries.

"We never got it." I explain, and pinch the brink of my nose.

So it rained, and we all went swimming, right? And then we came back, it's still raining, and we need wood. Which means no s'mores. So now we were all huddled together talking-more like listening-to a complaining Jeremy.

"Why not??" He exclaimed again.

"Because you never told us to." I explain again, irritated.

"Why??"

"That's a question to ask yourself." I say lowly, and go to the showers to clean up. I was still in a bathing suit, so I needed to change out of it and take a shower.

I quickly open up the shower, and turn it on. To my advantage, when I jumped in, it was warm.

When I was done, and fully clothed. I walked out hoping Jeremy was done, but nope he wasn't.

I facepalmed, and looked at the stove have in cabin's kitchen. Then I see the marshmallows, and tongs. I see graham crackers, and chocolate.

Being the dramatic I am, I turn on action music that has suspense, and run in slow mo to the marshmallows, and tongs.

I make it to the stove, and turn it on. I dramatically put a marshmallow on a tong, and cook it. Putting the crispy marshmallow in between the graham crackers, and chocolate, I eat it and bow.

The whole time, everyone was looking at me like I was the real savior. I chuckle and open the cabin door to see it not raining anymore. I grab a camping chair, and sit on it looking out in the nature.

"Hey." Brett says, looking at me.

"Hey..." I say back looking at Brett weirdly.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Good..."

"Good." Brett says rubbing his legs awkwardly.

"Are you ok?" I ask, observing Brett.

"Uh, yeah..." He says, and finally for the first time since he's come out looks at me in the eyes.

"You sure?" I chuckle.

"Yeah, just a little nervous." He admits, looking back down.

"A little nervous for what?" I am downright confused.

"For this." He says, and before I know, he's kissing me.

I pull away immediately, and look at him like he grew another head.

"I'm sorry I jus—" Before he could finish, I jumped up, and ran away to the girls side of the cabin.

---------
Mixed feelings? I feel bad for the poor guy. Did you know what was going to happen before it happened?

Me: I did. Haha. Because I'm the—

Reader: Yeah, you're the writer, we get it.

Me: Oh, ok.... Umm, see ya in the next chapter...

...vote

....comment

....follow

.....watch the Studio C face to face if you haven't yet.

......it's in YouTube(LDS Youth channel)

.......and be yo aDOORable self!

Sorry I was looking at a door!

Byyyyeeee!

:)