6) Remus' POV:

Sirius and I embraced each other and stayed there for quite some time.

"You will have to tell me so it means I know if I am to do the extraction tonight. I don't mean to rush you." Poppy spoke softly.

"Can we talk in private?" I asked.

Poppy nodded and retired to her office.

"Well?" Sirius asked.

"I think she should get it extracted. It is Lucius Malfoy's baby and I just don't think that Aria will want to keep her rapist's baby. Extract it now whilst it looks like nothing instead of saving it until she wakes up when it will potentially look like a small child." I whispered.

"I agree. But will Aria want a say in it. That is what we have to figure out." Sirius pouted.

"I think we know our daughter well enough to say we won't have her carrying her rapist's child. She had many people tonight use her like Lucius did but he was the first. I don't think Aria will want this child. She won't be able to cope." I pulled Sirius down onto a chair with me to sit.

"Alright." Sirius snuggled in.

Poppy came out of her office when she heard silence and looked at us.

"We don't think she will want to have it. If we were to ask her she wouldn't want to have the kid but she wouldn't want to kill it. Please extract it tonight. We cannot tell her though. It will hurt her more." Sirius spoke in what to him must be the loudest he could but it was more than just a mouse squeak.

"You two go on and get to bed. You are lucky that you have afternoon classes so you can sleep in late Remus." Poppy smiled.

Sirius stood up and helped me stand. We held onto each other for support and walked slowly up to our quarters. I went to my arm chair and sat down looking into the fire.

"Come to bed. It will do you good to sleep tonight." Sirius sat on the arm of my chair and pushed my hair away from my eyes.

"I want to think. Alone." I stated simply.

"Alright. Just don't stay up all night. Come and wake me if you need anything." he kissed my forehead and left me alone.

I listened and waited until I hear the quilt of the bed being lifted and the sound of the mattress creaking slightly as he settled down. Once I knew he was in bed, sleeping, I allowed my tears to fall silently. Our daughter has went through hell and back. Harry doesn't know that she is back and in the hospital wing. Severus has just blown his cover as a spy and is now on Voldemort's kill list. Everything was too much. I knew I was sitting there whilst Poppy was doing the extraction and then treating Severus. I wouldn't wake up Sirius, I wouldn't wake up Harry. I will sit here by myself and not be a pain to anyone like I always am.