14) Harry's POV:

I was walking around the corridors. I was bored. All my homework was finished, I had studied for everything. My free period was getting boring. I saw Dumbledore coming my way and I stopped.

"Professor. What's wrong?" I asked, noticing the grim look on his face.

"Harry. I suggest you don't exercise your curiosity too much. It could put you in a position that you are not needed to be in." Dumbledore walked past me.

I changed my course of direction and I was heading back towards the infirmary.

"You are going to the infirmary. Is it Aria? Is she in trouble? What has happened? You promised you wouldn't keep things from me anymore. Tell me. I can handle it." I pleaded.

"Harry, your godfather is missing." Dumbledore looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Sirius? Is it death eaters?" I asked.

"No Harry. I don't think so. But, I don't want you to worry. Remus mentioned a fight earlier and I think that Sirius went out as to clear his head. He never informed anyone so we are unsure where to look. The good thing is though, he is still at Hogwarts. I can feel it." Dumbledore opened the infirmary doors.

I stayed silent and followed him. Madame Pomfrey came out of her office and looked at us.

"No change. Still asleep from the potion." she stated.

"Have you seen Sirius?" I piped up without thinking.

"He was barking at the doors, came in, stayed as a dog, looked at Aria, saw she was asleep and then left again. I don't know where he went or anything so don't bother asking me." Madame Pomfrey knew what I was insinuating.

"Well, thank you Poppy. We will be on our way now." Dumbledore grabbed onto my shoulder and ushered me out.

"I will help you look sir. I am on free period. I may not have long left of the free period but I have it." I suggested.

"No Harry. You will miss your lunch hour. It is in five minutes. Go to the hall. Nowhere else. I forbid you to search for Sirius." Dumbledore patted my shoulder and left before I could get a word in.

I did as he said for once and went straight to the hall, hoping to hell that Dumbledore could find him. For Remus too. What will happen if Dumbledore can't find Sirius today? Remus will be up all night again. That will be no good.