12) Sirius' POV:

I woke up from a sleep I never knew I went into. I thought about what happened earlier. Remus seemed so serious about not loving me anymore. It was best if I left before he got back so I don't have to cause him the distaste of having to see me. I unlocked the door and floo network and changed into a dog. I would stop by the infirmary first to see if Aria was awake but I would stay as a dog if she wasn't. I barked at the infirmary doors until Madame Pomfrey let me in. I walked over to Aria's bed and nudged Aria with my nose. She was out cold. I turned away and walked out of the infirmary before Madame Pomfrey could speak. I had one place in mind. The Shrieking Shack. Unless it was the full moon, which it wouldn't be for another few weeks, no one was there. I would be alone. The night of the full moon I would leave and let the wolf be there. Other than that, this would be my residence. I am used to no food for days. When I need to, I will go to the kitchens. That won't be often. The whomping willow stayed still, not acknowledging my presence as an animagus. It seemed a longer trip as a dog but I eventually got to the shack. I got to the room with my dog bed and lay down. This would be a long while sleeping out here in the cold instead of a warm cosy bed but it had to be done.