29) Draco's POV:

I rocked her even though she was out cold. It hurt me to know she was hurting. All this time, she has been affected by that night, she never let on. She has been taking it out on herself. She wasn't eating because it made her so nervous that she would probably throw it up again. I will help her get through this. I will. What really helped tonight was that she admitted to her fear so it means that I can now help her. There is no need for me to go another day ignoring this fact and I can start to help her recover. I stayed awake and watched her sleep. Her pointed features looked very sharp and very uncomfortable. I took notice about how light she was against me. This is her full weight on me and she feels like she is a feather. That isn't right. I finally got over to a light sleep and I knew I would wake up in the morning feeling like crap. The morning came, Aria was up early and going about her room. I kept my eyes closed and listened to her. She went to the bathroom for a long time but she was probably getting dressed and doing whatever girls usually do in the morning. I sat up in bed and waited for her to come back out. When she did, she looked a lot better than she had been looking in previous weeks. She has some colour back in her cheeks and she had no bags under her eyes.

"What?" Aria asked when she noticed I was staring.

"You just look a bit brighter and more refreshed than you have been most mornings." I smiled brightly.

"Well, make up does the trick. I can hide the bags under my eyes so I look less like a zombie and more human." Aria turned around to get her things for the day ahead into her bag.

I remained silent and went into the bathroom to get my now clean robes and uniform on. She seemed to be happy this morning. I couldn't make my mind up whether it is another front she is putting up or if it is because she has opened up to me about it. I hope she isn't faking it again. I need to help her in any way possible. I went out to the room again and she wasn't there. I went into the living room and saw she was sitting with Remus and Sirius at the table, looking around and not at the breakfast laid out. I sat beside her and both of her parents smiled slightly.

"Did you sleep well?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah. It was just weird not being in a cold environment to sleep in. Being underwater is just a little bit of a downside." I grabbed some toast and started to eat it.

I looked over at Aria who sat there and was still to take anything. I placed on bit of toast on her plate and she stared at it as though it was about to attack her. I nudged her slightly and she winced at that but she took the hint and nibbled on the toast for a bit before putting down the toast with the equivalent of one mouthful eaten. I didn't pressure her to do anything she didn't want to and if that was all she wanted to eat at this moment in time then that is all she would eat.

"Draco, if it is alright with you, would you be able to go down to my classroom early and get me the homework pile. I have my morning off and  would prefer to do the marking here. Just whilst Aria is finishing her breakfast?" Remus asked.

I nodded and took the keys for the room and headed out of the room after giving Aria a quick kiss on the cheek. I had the feeling it was something much more than he wanted the homework for marking. But who am I to question a man who is being so kind and accepting to me.