22) Sirius' POV:

We left Aria's room quietly and shared the same expression. Remus went over to the bed and crawled in. I followed him and we snuggled together.

"Not that I can pull her up about not taking her dreamless sleep. Mines is still sitting next to my armchair where Albus left it." Remus smiled to himself.

"Did you see all of those trophies? Why didn't she tell us she got them. I didn't see her growing up but she could have told you and you could have told me. She has done so much yet we never knew about it." I spoke my mind.

"She might have gotten these achievements and then felt they were unimportant so she never told us." Remus shrugged and looked as though he was in a distant place, no where near Hogwarts.

"Where's your head at? I know you are far away." I whispered.

"I am just thinking about how Aria can be so upbeat. If it was me, I would be shrinking away at everyone and everything around me. I would want to hide. But she is so strong." Remus' voice went shaky.

"She might be putting up a front. Make herself look strong but really she is dying on the inside." I pointed.

"True. But then, she is suffering and we don't know if she is or not because she is hiding so well." Remus let tears fall.

"Come on. We still have a few hours till the sun comes up and the alarm goes off to tell us to be up and dressed for breakfast. We still have 3 more terms before summer." I kissed his cheek.

Remus nodded and settled down. I waited for him to fall over to sleep and as soon as I closed my eyes, I was asleep too.