10) Aria's POV:

I heard someone moving around me. I didn't dare look. I didn't know where I was. No one would get me home. They might try but he is too strong. Harry could attempt it but that is what he wants. He will get Harry here, like he did with father last year and this time he will kill him. He will probably kill me before Harry so he dies in pain. We may not be brother and sister by blood but we are siblings.

"Wake up dear. Come on, open your eyes. I need to assess you then you can sleep again." a voice whispered.

I recognized the tone. It was a sweet but firm tone. Madame Pomfrey. But how? I forced myself to open my eyes but closed them quickly at the light.

"I will dim the lights for you dear." she ran to the other side of the hospital wing and back.

I opened one eye and saw it was safe to open both eyes. I let Madame Pomfrey do what she had to do and it didn't take too long. I got potions given to me to help with the after effects of the cruciatus and to help with the pain from everything else. Now I was fully awake, I remembered everything that happened to me. I remember how Lucius and the other death eaters used me. How they whipped me, beat me, cut me. Internally I groaned at the thought. Before I could get over to sleep again, someone entered the hospital wing. It was Severus. He ran over to my side and clasped my hand. I flinched away from him and he still didn't let go.

"It might be a stupid question but, how are you? Are you in pain? Do you need anything?" he whispered trying to stay quiet as to not give away he is there.

It didn't mater anyway. Madame Pomfrey heard.

"Now Severus. Leave the poor girl. Look at her. She is scared. Just let Aria rest and you can see her when she wakes up later." Madame Pomfrey scolded.

"I believe I am entitled to visit my niece when I want to and even if you do not permit it then tough, I will see her." Severus replied icily.

"Would you like dreamless sleep potion Aria dear?" Madame Pomfrey smiled slightly, obviously hurt but Severus.

I nodded and looked at the ceiling. I didn't really want it. Someone could attack me whilst I am drugged up but then there was the chance of me not sleeping again if I didn't take it. Madame Pomfrey brought it over and helped me take it. Although I didn't want her to touch me I let her. It was only a few seconds anyway. Not long after I lay down on my pillow was the world spinning around me into black.