11) Snape's POV:

"Poppy. I am trying to make amends with her. I let them take her right from under my nose. I had to give up my position as a spy for the light last night. I don't want to lose her but if they take her or Harry ever again, if I show up then I am as good as dead. I don't want her to be afraid of me and I don't want her to hate me." I followed her to her office.

"Well I am sorry Severus but whilst she is under my care she is to be resting and that means she is sleeping unless she has a meal. As for her possibly hating you, which will never happen, but her being afraid of you I cannot prevent. It is a psychological thing, not a personal thing. She has been put into a state of mind where she will fear people, most likely every man she will come across, she will not be comfortable. It will take time but she will get used to you. For now, what she needs is her friends and someone to talk to. Please don't do anything Severus. She will get through this slowly but surely." Poppy sat with her head in her hands.

"What? You think I am going to try and do something to scare her? Well not intentially? I know it takes time. I know that. But don't you ever accuse me of something I would never do." I snapped.

Before Poppy could reply, I stormed out of her office and out of the hospital wing. I bumped into one of the students.

"Would you watch where you are..." I stopped short.

It was Draco.

"Sorry Draco. I am having a bit of a rough day. What class are you in? I will walk you, I have a free period." I offered him a hand up.

"Charms. What's wrong sir?" Draco smiled and walked with me.

"I went to see Aria and well Poppy lost it with me. She gave Aria some dreamless sleep potion so she will be out cold for a while" I explained the brief of it.

"Well maybe you need to give her some time and she will let you sit in and see Aria. I know that Poppy is very strict but I am sure Aria will tell her to let you see her. I am going to go later and if she is awake I will sit for a while. I know she will find it hard but she will be alright. It will take time." Draco said, looking up at me.

"I wouldn't. She is scared of contact. I clasped her hand and she flinched but when Poppy touched her she was fine. She is afraid of men because the death eaters hurt her. What I fear for is that her parents want her to move into their quarters and she is terrified of men." I whispered.

"Aria will be alright. Like I said, it is going to take time. This is me. Maybe go talk to Professor Lupin ad see what he thinks." Draco grabbed my arm and stopped.

"Alright. I guess I will. Enjoy class Draco." I patted his back and I went off to Lupin's office.