Part Five

A/N: So this is a short part, sorry :p but i'd like to point out that I've dedicated this chapter to my 10th and most recent fan :D yay! Anyway, if there are any of you who like my story but aren't my fans yet, I'd like to tell you that I have randomly selected 54 random numbers from 10 to 200, and each of those numbers represents that my ## fan gets a dedication. obviously, 10 and 200 are lucky numbers, so if you would like a chance at a dedication, then you should fan me! Also, I honestly wasn't going to tell you all about this dedication thing I have going, and I swear it's not just a scam to get fans, but i thought I'd let you all know why I dedicate random people random parts of my story :p Oh and if you're of the ten who are already fans, or future fans who did or didn't recieve a dedication, and you want a dedication, then if you leave me an awesome comment on the part before AND the next lucky number hasn't been reached, then you will recieve a dedication :) i've done this so that anyone who isn't a lucky number doesn't feel cheated or something like that :D anyway, if you've read this, thank you and enjoy! XD -Love- B :)

Part Five

It took a long time, and his muscles were screaming at him to stop, but he finally climbed high enough to see light.

That must be the way out! Hurry, Link! The wisp danced around him excitedly.

He wanted to hurry and get out of the tunnel as well, but he couldn't go any faster. "I'm trying." He gasped out.

Oh, are you hurt? Do you need to rest?

He shook his head and took a deep breath before looking up again. "Almost there." He forced out and then continued to climb.

It was a struggle, and his heart nearly stopped when he lost his footing and almost fell, but he finally reached the top.

He'd heard the heavy sound of rushing water before he saw it. Looking around the small hole under the river, he noticed that he stood behind a maybe five foot tall falls that the water rushed over. The water from the river was blocked by a small natural stone wall so it was relatively dry save for the occasional drops of water that fell from the ceiling.

He had to crouch in the small space, but he didn't mind. He was far too tired to stand up straight even if he could.

Link. This was the musical voice of Zelda, as opposed to the childlike one of her sister. I can sense your energy depleting, and I know you won't last much longer without rest, that's why I'm so sorry for having to tell you this. We must go. We are so close, you'll only have to get out of this chamber here and onto dry land. If my calculations are correct we are right outside the woods. I would let you stay here, but my sister was right about the monster in the lake, and we may be in danger still if we are to stay here so close to it. I promise you it is necessisary or I would not urge you to keep going in your weakened state. My sister and I are only strong enough to protect you from so much, and this monster is far too powerful for even us to handle. I know you're tired, Link, and I'm so very sorry.

Link shook his head. "There's no need for you to apologize, I understand."

Maybe you should rest just a few moments, Link. You look like you're about to faint.

"I'm fine." He insisted. "Let's go."

If you're sure. I'll be back to speak with you about the Lost Woods in the morning. My sister will stay with you until then.

He nodded.

Be safe, please, we're her last words.

"I will." He replied, but she was already gone.