only a month

Ben POV

She kept squirming in my mouth. Her legs pulsating around my neck and flying in the air. She kept trying to pull my head off of her but I wouldn't budge. Her curly hair was all over her face and I had to use my hand to hold her little body down. "please...please...im gooo" Her sentence turned into a scream as I kept tangoing with her clit in my mouth. 

Her little back kept rising and falling as she was trying to find any and every way to break out of my tight grasp. Her juices were flowing like a river and she just tasted so damn good. Seeing her just unravel was such an opposite of what I usually saw of her even with sex. I was happy to eat her pussy as long as it made her come apart like this. 

Her abdomen started shaking as I knew she was near the end. "ben PLEASE" she pleaded with me still clamped on to her. Taking one more lick I finally showed mercy. She laid there like a limp fish-hair still covering her face. Coming up to her plump lips I pecked her slightly opened mouth. Her breathing finally started to level off again as she playfully smacked the side of my face.

"i hate you for that" she said still out of breath. Smiling back at her I sank deep into her watching her head fly back in surprise. Almost instantly, her tight pussy started milking me for all I had. I never understood how she could constantly suck the life out of me even when we have had sex multiple times now.

"damn" I said before I could catch myself sliding in and out of her. "tina stop doing that!" I seethed trying to last through this. "im not...doing anythi-ah" she finished now closing her eyes. I could feel myself reaching my peek and I had hardly gone at it with her. Resting my head between her neck I started sucking on her soft skin on her delicate collarbone. Her hands got tangled in my hair and I came so hard I thought my balls were going to fall off. 

Kissing her cheek, I rolled off of her taking deep breaths staring at the ceiling. She laid there beside me for a moment in silence. As bare as the day we came to the earth we were just existing; together.

I turned to see her face deep in thought. She looked like she was contemplating something. Reaching for her hand to pull her out of thoughts she turned to me surprised. I could see the wall building right back up in her eyes as she slowly pulled her hand away from mine.

She sat up putting on her glasses and now reaching for her shirt. She was getting dressed without a word and I was now boxed back out. I didnt understand why she did this every time. she would get dressed without a word and try to leave as quickly as possible avoiding my eye contact. 

"Tina" I said watching her slip on her panties.  

"what" she answered not even turning around to acknowledge my presence. "whats wrong?" I asked wanting some kind of reasoning behind her just up and leaving. 

"nothing? you were great. this was great. Ill just... talk to you later" she finished slipping the sweatshirt over her head. Grabbing her phone off the counter and readjusting the glasses on her face, she finally turned to look me in the eye. 

Eyes as unreadable as the day I met her. 

"uh ok..do you want me to walk you home?" I asked now standing off the bed looking for some shorts to slip on. 

"no!" she answered so quickly. "Its day time im fine" she tried to reassure me. "okay then...ill see you later?" I asked so unsure of myself. I hated this feeling. Feeling like i needed some kind of justification from someone...someone that I was sure had little to no feelings for me at all. 

"yea maybe" she answered without looking at me again. With her face glued to her phone she walked out my room without a real goodbye. 

I sat back on my bed soaking in the smells of our previous activities. I was so damn confused. I didnt know if her mysteriousness was what made me so attracted to her..or just the sex. Ive never met a girl like this in my entire life.