water, water eveywhere.

TINA POV

" whos the big guy?" ceaser asked looking up at me. He was referring to Ben who was hovering over us with this look on his face. Poor guy has been on the edge for while now, and I know this didnt make it better.

"this is Ben, your....your dads brother" I hesitated not really wanting to insert myself into the situation. Ben blushed so hard as he stood with him at the kitchen island. Now that I look at ceaser, he honestly looks alot like Ben when he was younger. Same face shape, eye placement, and while ceaser had way more freckles like gary, he had that one bigger one right under his eye-just like Ben. Its funny how you can really identify all the Baker men. They all get that dumfounded look on their face when they are lost. Their eyebrows furrow the exact same way and they all turn the same shade of pink. At least Ill know when my little one is confused when he comes.

"hey little man" Ben said sticking his hand out to hold. Ceaser seemed to inspect it, looking him up and down. He then turned to me and seemed to be reading into my soul. I smiled at him, hes always been the skeptical kind. "its okay Ceaser his like a big teddy bear" i joked pouring him a glass of water. Bens hand was still out and Ceaser took it. 

"nice to meet you..."

"Ben. but you can call me uncle B" ben said warmly. Ceaser looked back at me. Setting the glass on the marble island he stared at the cup, then back at me.

"aunt T, does this make you...my actual aunt now?" he asked catching me off gaurd. 

I looked at him, then at ben. This poor kids life was about to be turned upside down. Id just hop Gloria and Gary could work it out. "uhm...ive always been your real aunt sweetie"

"but no does this make you my actual actual aunt..since hes the brother of my...my dad? is that guy really my dad?"

"sweetheart lets just wait for mommy to finish talking and we can tackle this then okay?" i said trying to drop the subject. His face dropped and I instantly felt terrible. I just didnt think this was my place to tell. 

"so that means he is right?" 

Before I was forced to answer these hard questions Gloria appeared, with Gary close in toe. She gave me a soft smile and mouthed a quick sorry. "come on baby we need to talk" she said tapping ceaser on the shoulder. He turned around slowly and paused.

"with him?"

"with him. yes" she answered indifferently. Ceaser hoped off the barstool and took his mothers hand. They headed for the front door without the coats they came with.

"we will be back" gary said lowly following behind him. Gary and his little family...such an odd thing to see. When the door shut behind then I turned to see Ben staring at me concerned. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding when he came around the kitchen island and pulled me to him. 

"you okay?" he asked concerned. He started stroking my belly and dropped to his knees. He lifted my shirt and placed pepper kisses all over my bare stomach. What the hell was he doing. My hands instinctively went to his hair and I could only imagine what the guest would think if they looked at us. 

"ben what are you doing?"

"i love you" he said now laying his head on my stomach. What the hell got into him? This is a usual night routine with us-not daylight.

"uh....I love you too"

"I just want you to know"

"Ben. I know you do..."

"i know. i just wanted to say it again" he said now pulling my shirt down. He pecked me on the lips and brushed the stray curl out of my face.

"what a mess" I said now thinking about the whole ordeal.