two ladies

BEN POV

2 days later

She sat with her head full of natural curls that were partially combed out making her hair a huge puff ball. I never see her hair in this state but I liked it. It looked soft like a pillow and i wanted to lay in it.

"hey T" i said looking over my shoulder. Her face shot up at me from the glowing screen.

"you never wear your hair like that"

"yea because its a mess. and doesnt look good. Im about to do it now" She said now getting up off the bed.

"nononono!" I stopped her in her tracks. 

"can...can i"

"can you touch it?" she asked a bit amused. "since when do you ask to touch my hair?"

"i dont know..i just feel like i should ask." i said a bit nervously. I could smell how fresh it smelt and i wanted to stick my entire face in it. She started to laugh and rolled her eyes playfully.

"yes...you can touch it?" she said a bit confused.

I stuffed my entire face into it and just inhaled the scent.  A mix of coconut and mango fruity smell filled me and the softness of her hair fanning my face. I felt like I was floating in a cloud. She pushed me a little and stared at me. 

"you good?" she asked confused.

"yea i just wanted to smell"

she stared at me with this look on her face that i couldn't quite put my finger on. "ohkay then" she said pushing past me into the bathroom. 

NIGHT

She laid on my chest with our legs intertwined. She kept fiddling with the my tshirt and could hardly look at me. Her eyes were glued to Golden Girls and she looked almost in a trance. 

"T" i said resting my chin on her fresh twists. 

"hmm?" she said not even looking up at me. I pulled her gently by the chin to get her to look at me. But right as I was about to say something the door bell rang. I grumbled a bit under my breath. We had a great day just enjoying each others company and i didnt want to see someone else's face. Moving myself from under her she took a pillow and curled up with it, never taking her eyes off the TV.

I went into the closet to look at the screen that showed me who was at the door. what the hell was dana doing here. 

"its Dana" i said unamused walking out of the closet.

"your sister?" she said now finally looking at me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. i knew she would be bitching about something. Walking down the hall i tried to get my sweatshirt on and by the time I opened the door I finally pulled it over my body.

"whoa.. was I interrupting something" She asked letting herself in. 

"what do you want?" i asked flatly now shutting the door. She skipped over the couch in the living room and turned to me. Her hair was in this messy bun and she looked like she just walked out of her bed.

"where is she?" she asked with this amused look on her face.

"no. no dana" i said walking to the kitchen.

"BEN!!! i know shes here!" she said following me into the kitchen. 

"how?"

"Jim! He said you came up with a special lady friend. and i asked him to describe your behavior and he said you were following behind her with this boyish look on your face. I didnt even need him to describe her at that point i knew she was here"