antique

I was taking long slow strokes in and out of her. I felt like I owed it to her to be gentle. Her arms clutched around my neck so tightly as her pussy was choking the life out of me. she made soft moans in my ear-I was about to cum.

"sweetheart...im going to cum" I said trying to pull out. Her hands went to my face and she started taking over-this wasnt going to end well. 

"baby I have to pull out...now" i said trying to concentrate. I didnt want another pregnancy scare. "nooooooooo" she moaned now moving her hips so slow. I closed my eyes trying to use all of my willpower. Right when I was about to pull out, she started sucking my neck, and i exploded right there inside her. I had to catch my breath, and now my mind was running. 

"dont worry" she said leaving short kisses all over my face. "im on the pill-we are fine" she reassured me looking me in the eye. I took a deep breath, that was a close one.

"calm down Ben you have been on the edge ever since we got home" She said getting up off of me. She rolled over to the side of me and stared at the ceiling. 

"im sorry...i just feel like...like im at fault here"

"ben dont do this again" she said now propping herself up on her elbow.

"stop beating yourself up for your mother! you arnt her. you are nothing like her. the only thing you got from her were those eyes and your hair." she said now raking her little hands through my hair. I looked into her glowing eyes and just couldnt believe how I lucked out.

"how are you not mad?"

"who said I wasnt? but being mad at you does nothing...because you did nothing"

"you are perfect"

"ben stop"

"no you really are" i said now pulling her to me. She reverted her gaze and continued to look around. 

"i have an hour...so let me just get ready"

"you can stay a bit longer if you want" i said now pecking at her neck.

"beeenn..no. no! i have to go!" she said trying to wing me off. 

"we can just set the plane back"

"Ms.Eva probably hates us now." she tried to reason.

I had to laugh. Ms.Eva lived right next door to me. at 82 years old she has a penthouse and goes on dates every other night. She had a short pixy cut and bright pink hair. She would always ask me when I was going to have a real house with a real family and real babies. When she saw Tina with me she was ecstatic. 

"nah...she will probably ask if you are pregnant yet" I joked poking her sides.

"ben! oh my gosh if she does I will be so embarrassed!" she squealed truing to escape my fingers.

"she thinks we are married anyway"

"does she really?" she said now sitting up and gathering the sheets to cover her breasts. 

"yea..yesterday night when I went to get the pizza I saw her on her way out"

"oh darling so good to see you! i had a quick question to ask you!" Ms Eva said with her long red velvet dress. She motioned me into her apartment and we stood right by the door. 

"so thats her? Tina is the special girl?" she asked full of joy. I couldnt help but feel a bit embarrassed and I felt my cheeks heating up. 

"yea...thats her" I answered scratching my neck.

"oh my goodness im so happy for you! and i saw the ring!!! its so nice to see a young married couple!" she said now hugging me. She was shorter than Tina, making her head smack in the middle of my stomach. I was so taken back.