plan B

BEN POV

"you dated that scum bag?!" I asked as we entered the house. I was beyond annoyed and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"excuse me! on contrary to what everyone else thinks, we are not together! and on top of that I know for a FACT that you were seeing people too" she retorted slipping off her shoes

"i saw like maybe a couple of girls but I never DATED them. I went to get some food and I couldnt stand them they had no brains."

"you are going look me in the eye and telling me you didnt date them?"

"i didnt date them!" I said getting frustrated. I felt like my girlfriend was cheating on me.

"but you fucked them." she said with a snarky attitude.

"i dont like your attitude missy" I said a tad buzzed. I was pissed and im sure she could tell-she knew me better than anyone else.

"ben shut up" she said rolling her eyes. Walking away from me I grabbed her from behind. "hey who do you think you are you talking to?" I asked her very close to her face.

"you. duh. dont make this my problem. Your the one that hasnt dated not one but multiple girls. on top of that you fucked all of them im sure of it" she said so sure of herself tapping my nose. Her sweet honey scent was clouding my judgment a bit and I could feel myself getting excited.

" i didnt fuck those girls" I said lying through my teeth. Talking to Tina almost everyday, hearing her voice and seeing her face but not being able to touch her made me very sexually frustrated. She was still her petite build but her breasts had grown a bit, her hair a tad thicker and longer and she was just a tease. I didnt think a year and a half out of college could make her more beautiful but it did.

"Ben you did." she said crossing her arms challenging me. I missed this challenge, her snarky remarks and a bit of her resistance. Every girl I had been with after her just did what I said, opened their legs in hope to fake me into baby situations.

"okay fine I did but...but I have needs that needed to be taken care of an-"

"ben why are you explaining yourself to me? I dont care I was just making a point."

"what point"

She broke out of my embrace to look at me. She shook her head as she slipped out of her cherry red dress that hugged her body in all the right places. "you cant be mad I dated that guy because we arnt together."

"im not mad" i lied again. I was livid. Knowing that ass wipe had been all up in my girl just irritated me. She laughed showing her perfect smile.

"of course you arnt" she teased now standing in her black thong and strapless bra. she didnt know what she was doing to me.

"Im not because I know im better than him in bed" I said now stripping out of my dress pants. My member was hungry for her. I missed every inch of her and I honestly needed to mark my territory.

"Dont you  think Ill be the judge of that?" she asked now fully teasing me. She turned around letting her full ass in view. I forgot how nice her backside was as well. Walking into her room I followed after her now unbuttoning my shirt.

"are you going to let me show you?" I said just hoping she would say yes. The sexual tension between us all night could be cut with a knife.

She shrugged her shoulder now putting her straightened hair in a bun. "I guess ill let you...prove yourself" she said with testy eyes. I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the bed with me. I placed her between my legs as she looked down into my eyes. Her hands went in my hair and all of those strong old feelings started to flood back over me. I never got over her and our close contact didnt help. My hands went around her waist and my finger played with her g string.