shield

"BEN" I yelled as he was on top of me. I was wrestling for control but he me pinned to the bed under him. 

"not going to work this time" He said a bit out of breath. We would always be caught in these control fights and I would usually win-but today, he seemed stronger than i remember. 

"ben your hurting me!" i lied knowing it would get him to let up. I acted as if i was about to cry and his eyes went wide.  

"im sorry i didnt think i was doing it that ha-"

"ha! got you !" i cheered now on top of him. I straddled his waist as he rolled his eyes at me. I couldnt help but laugh.

"ok your disqualified" he said with his hands now around my waist. 

"your just a sore looser!" i said laughing with him rolling us over.

"you dont play by the rules!" he said now tickling me to the point i couldnt breath. I couldnt contain my laughter as my legs were flailing all directions

"OKAY OKAY!!"

"okay what?"

"You win!" I say now out of breath. He smiles and pecks my cheek. He finally gets off of me and as he's walking away from the bed I slap his ass hard.He turns around and stops giving me that predatory look. I grab the nearest pillow to shield myself-as if that would keep him away. "Save all that energy for when we get home. you are going to need it"

I was a nervous reck as we were on our way to the house. I didnt really know what to expect. Dana left earlier and Gary is apparently flying in from California. I was mentally preparing myself for his bullshit of a mother. i knew she would throw shitty jabs at me and I needed to put on a strong face. There was no way I was going to let some bigot tear me down. The humming of his ridiculous Bugatti filled the air. I never understood his obsession with overpriced race cars-he lived in the heart of the city and the only time he need a car was to go to his parents, which he never did.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didnt notice we had arrived.

We pulled into a round about with a beautiful oak tree residing in the middle. I was busy watching the leaves color change and the way the tree danced with the wind. "We are here" Ben said breaking me out of thoughts. I knew Ben came from wealth family, but nothing could prepare me for the residence in which he grew up in.

The large estate consisted  of stone and brick. There was a house on the left side of the main house where five cars could reside. It connected to the main house with a full glass walkway. The house had a stone bump out in a hexagon shape. The hexagon travelled to the top floor and was toped with a witch like hat at the top. The windows were as tall as Ben- they stretched from the the floor to the feelings on each floor. The building looked more like a small hotel than anything and I instantly grew nervous. The ivy wrapping around the windows was an indicator that this house has been here for a hell of a long time.

I was too busy staring out of the window to notice he had opened the door. Helping me out of the car, I fixed my dress-making sure it wasnt riding up.

We walked up the front porch where huge white pillars sat on the sides of the intricate carved double doors. Trees surrounded most of the estate. He rang the doorbell as his other hand rested on the small of my back. My heart began to pound as it was ready to burst out of my chest.

"its okay" he said as he rubbed my back. I looked at him with pleading eyes. I didnt want to go in here. The door opened with the large jolly man that put my mind at ease. Art was a huge old guy-he was now around 6 ft, he lost a couple of inches to age. His  hair was now snow white and he wore these hipster glasses that made him look like a sexy grandpa.