time

The first night back we couldnt keep our hands off of each other. She was pulling out all the stops to make me cave but I had to remember we couldnt. 

"well I need to take a shower" she said now looking at me with those eyes. We had come back to her apartment-with Damien now dead and Allen probably never coming back here again, I convinced myself she would be safe. Thankfully she doesn't even remember the attack. 

"okay T go take one. you kinda smell anyway" I said jokingly. Her mouth dropped open and she rolled those eyes. "well I wasn't too smelly at the hospital" she retorted now approaching me on the couch. 

"okay you seduced me alright. not fair"

"not fair?! you came to me! Ben you had all the power to say no and you didn't!"

"well T im saying no now. no sex" I said sternly. 

"but why not!!!" she said now throwing a tantrum. She stomped her foot and kinda freaked out. This is the first time she has ever...since Ive known her, begged for sex. 

"because I dont want to hurt you! we cant have sex no vigorous activity." I said like a dad scolding his child.  I rose to my feet and guided her to the bathroom. She had this pout on her face that made me break out in laughter.  Once we reached the bathroom she refused to undress. This had to be another one of her so called tricks because with every move I made to remove her clothing, She would do these little moans that were unfortunately turning me on. 

There she stood in front of me-with her aroused hershey buds and her little inny bellybutton. Her pussy wasnt shaved-it was trimmed extremely short and I was more turned on than ever. 

"sex isnt the problem! you are the one who cant contain yourself, you would go so hard!" She said now turning around to step into the shower. 

"i havent had sex with you in weeks now what the hell do you expect?" I retorted staring at her little frame through the large glass door. 

"you could be gentle" She said with the water warming up and she now stepping out of the rainfall shower. "if your gentle, we can scratch this itch both of us have!" she said now slipping her hands under my shirt. 

"Tina dont act like you like it gentle you know you like it rough" I said now holding on to her wrists.

"i do not!"

"last time i checked YOU were the one choking me!" i said now letting go of her hands. She stuck her tongue out at me. 

"oh honey dont act like you didn't like i"t

"i didnt say i didnt like it im just saying you are rough." 

"and im saying if we both take it easy we can do this! "

"tina you are worse than me sometimes." i said rolling my eyes. 

"i can contain myself usually but you have hardly touched me! am i ugly now?" she said on the verge of tears

"no! baby of course not. "

"THEN FUCKING TOUCH ME NOW!"She yelled challenging me. The bossier she got the hotter she became. My member was always receptive to her and I cursed myself for it.  i felt a rush shoot through my chest and down to my member. 

I took predatory steps towards her and she stood there never letting her eyes leave mine. My hands went around her waist and I pulled her into my full blown erection. She gasped a acting like she never felt Big ben before. 

"oh baby dont act so innocent now" I said now nipping at her neck. Her hands went my neck and I was ready to take her right there.

"Wait Wait my shower!!" She said now breaking away from me.