Dana

BEN POV

Soft sensual moans woke me up making me confused. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes trying to come out of my slumber. I must have come back out to the living room to watch her sleep. The phone on the table read 7:20 am and i had only been sleeping for a couple of hours. The moans grew louder and I turned my attention to the 60 inch screen. Brown toned legs were spread out wide and full pussy was in view. Thankfully Eric had gone home so I wouldnt have to push him out of here. 

I could see the tips of her perky dark nipples and her little stomach rising and falling with her moans growing louder. Big Ben stood at attention as I felt flush. I couldnt believe I was watching her please herself-but I couldnt turn away. Her slender fingers went in and out of her and her body started to squirm. Is this what she does every morning before work? 

She all of the sudden laid limp and tasted herself. I was having the worse blue balls and I was going to have to relieve myself. she rose from the bed with her crazy hair all over the place and her little bum came in view as she was making her way to the bathroom. Before she shut the door she stopped. She turned back to the TV and looked right at me through the screen. i felt like I had been caught. Could she see me? She could sense being watched? I guess she decided against it and shut the bathroom door. I took a deep breath and finally signed off. That was too close. 

After I relived myself I had fallen back to sleep. The time was now 10am and I needed to get to work. Tina was coming in a day and I was excited but nervous.  Taking the elevator down, a call from Eric popped up in my screen.

"Yea?"

"Dana is here"

"Uh why is she there?"

"I don't know she just keeps demanding to see you and she was making a scene"

"Goddamn it just put her in my office I'm on my way"

"Got it."

I took a deep breath as I got into my red Tesla. I didn't know what the hell Dana wanted but I guess I was going to find out.

Opening my office door there was the head of blonde I haven't seen in a couple years. She had gotten skinnier, looks like she had a boob job and just didn't look like my little Dana. Her head snapped over to me with confusion written all over her face.

"Big brother! I'm surprised there wasn't a hoe in this office" she said smartly earning her an eye roll from me.

"What the hell do you want D. And that the hell happened to you?"

"Why do I have to find out from everyone else my brother is engaged!!!"  She exclaimed standing up from the black leather seat Infront of my desk.

"Because...I'm not...?"

"then what's this!!" She asked now pulling out her phone. A picture of me kissing Tina at this coffee shop at DC popped up. How did she even get this?

"Why is that on a random Instagram page?!" I asked snatching the phone out of her hand.

"I don't know! But Amy said u were getting married to her!"

"Okay do you mean Anna?"

"Whatever that gold digging whores name is you know I don't care." She scoffed. Dana never liked Anna. She always thought she married into this family to try to get a piece of our money. I couldn't disagree, but I wasnt out to make her life a living hell.

"Anna knows nothing"

"But you look in love with her"

"So what if I am?"