open up

TINA POV

Texting Manda that they could leave without me, I threw my tank over my head. I didnt know I could become a sex addict after a month of constant sex. I had to admit-Ben was really good; even though he has been my only sex partner ever. Any guy that willingly went down on me and made me squirm was great in my book . 

He stood at the foot of the bed watching my every move. I pulled down my pants slowly watching him start to slobber at the sight of me. I threw them at his face now giggling. What the hell was wrong with him? "are you drunk?" I asked watching him remove the pants from his face. A Flash of hunger seemed to fill his eyes as he shook his head. 

Before I could say anything else he pranced on top of me taking in my lips. We fought for control as we always do but he always let up letting me take control. He tastes of spearmint and beer. Not a great taste but I knew he had been drinking. Pushing him off of me a bit he stared at me hoisting himself up on his hands. "you are drunk. we shouldn't do this" I said trying to be rational. "nonono. I want this" He said now pulling off his pants showing his fully erected friend. 

"you are drunk you dont know what you want" I said putting my hands on his cheeks. 

"i...i..i want you and my pussy" he said confidently rubbing his dick on my folds. "you mean my pussy be-" 

"no my pussy. its mine" he said now sucking on my neck. "ben we shouldnt" i said just growing wetter by the second. I pulled his head off my soft spot and he looked at me with sadness. "you dont like me?" he asked now getting off me. He sat next to me with a fully erected penis and his shirt still on. 

"what....Ben we fuck remember?" I asked now growing immensely confused. I slipped back on my underwear so I could concentrate better. Picking up his boxers I kneeled down to his feet and manually picked up his foot and put it in one of the leg holes. "but I really....really like you" he slurred as I was sliding his boxers up his legs. 

"of course you do Ben" i brushed off his comments. he was mad drunk or high and in no place to have sex with me when im fully coherent. 

"no. tina I......I" He stumbled over his words now standing up pulling his boxers over himself. "i..fucking mean that I like you...a lot and... and...I have dreams about youuu" He said now slumping back down on his bed. "okay Ben go to sleep" I said with his hand in mine.

"no dont leave me!" he pleaded getting highly emotional. His grip on my hand got tighter and he was alot stronger than I remember. He pulled me in-between his legs and anchored me with his big arms. He looked up at me with lazy eyes and such a pitiful face. His hair was roughed up and his normal peach tone was flush. He rested his chin on my stomach and poked out his bottom lip. 

"ben you need to go to bed." i said not cracking.

"come to bed with me baby please" he said more as a statement. His grip was not letting up and I looked over at his clock. it was going on 2:40 in the morning and I was dealing with a child here. 

"no ben. we are not sleeping together you are too drunk!" I said trying to pry his arms off of my waist. "why dont you love me?" he asked not letting go. 

"i love you and you dont love me thats not how relationships work" he said finally letting me loose. 

"we arnt in a relationship" I said now just confused. Where was this coming from and why was he so fucking emotional. I never did well with emotions, especially when it came from someone else to me. 

"yessss...yes we are. I want you to be my girl" he said walking in front of me around the bed. "ben get in" I said pulling back the comforter. The sheets were fresh-smelled of gain fabric softener. " well im not so go to bed" i said now just getting irritated.