me too

Gloria
The room was spinning. I had no idea what I should do. Should I turn around? Should I go back?
The room just seemed to stop and the only thing I could hear was the beating of my heart.

I looked down in ceasers head of curls. He was staring right at him. Did he know? Could he sense something?

Tina stared at me with this look and I had to snap out of it. Why is this happening. How is he here? So this Ben's brother? It makes sense now.

So many questions I knew he had...but no words to say.

"Uh...come in?" She said now shutting the door behind me. His eyes never left mine, those piercing greens buring through me. He looked confused, angry, but he didn't move a muscle.

"You can put your stuff in the glassroom on the right down that hallway" she said not really aware of what was going on. I escored ceaser to the room, holding onto his shoulders tight. Right when the door shut it opened again.  I could feel his presence behind me and I didn't know what to say.

I knew this day would come, but why did it have to come today .

"Gloria" his barritone voice rang through the room. I heard the clicking of the lock behind me and I held ceaser close.

"Yes?" I asked without turning around. Surpringly ceaser said nothing as he stared at the pictures of Tina and Ben on the wall.

"Look at me" he said calmly. He said it too calmly. I knew when Gary was mad. And he was pissed. I could tell he was trying to keep his cool around our child, but honestly I didn't feel it was safe for ceaser in here with us. Alone.

"Let ceaser go and we can talk"

"Going to deny me my son again?"

"What?" Ceaser asked now looking up at me. His face was a mirror of Gary's. I could read the confusion all over his face.

"Honey just..go and I'll talk to you later"

"No. He stays. I don't even know my own son" Gary said now raising his voice. I wasn't scared of him physically harming me, he would never lay his hands on me. But I was definitely afraid of what he had to say. I knew water works were coming and I couldn't stand to watch him cry.

"Mom who is this?"

"Yea Gloria who am I?"

I finally turned around to see the hurt on Gary's face. His eyes were glossing over and his skin turning a soft shade of pink. His hands were stuffed in his pockets and his hair pulled back showing his entire face. He looks exactly like Thor now.

I didn't know what to say. I tried to hold back the stinging that was becoming more prevalent in my nose. I didn't even feel the saltwater form from my eyes. I tried to wipe them away before Gary or ceaser saw.

"You made my mother cry! She never cries!!" Ceaser yelled now breaking out of my hands. "No ceaser it's ok" I sniffled trying to stop the water works from falling. This was all my fault. All of it. Ceaser not having a father, Gary never seeing his son. I've ruined two people's lives.

"No mom! How dare this guy who is he anyway!?"

"He's your father!" I said before I could catch myself. Ceaser turned around to me now giving me this same confused look Gary was. They were twins. Both staring at me I felt like I could explode.

"What.."

"He's. Ceaser this is your dad" I said sadly. What if I loose him? What if Gary fights me for custody. He would surley win, I don't have money that could measure to his. Ceaser would probably side with him, wanting to leave me. I couldn't blame him.