where have you been?

TINA POV
"hey boo boo" ben yelled as i came i into the door. he started maing kissy faces from the couch and I couldnt hold a straight face.

"ben. stop it." i said tryng to contain my laughter. I sat down some of the groceries on the long concrete island. I could hear shuffling of feet on the floor, alerting me that Rocky was coming. He settled right next to my foot as I unloaded the grocceries. It's like he knew I had something for him.

I looked down at his happy face, huge tongue hanging from his mouth. His hair was super shinny and his perky ears sitting tall. I had to laugh.

"Rocky how do you know I have anything for you?" I asked him. He tilted his head to the side and laid his arms flat on the floor. His large tail wagging widly.

"He just knows squirt" I heard in the back of me. I turned around to see Gary standing tall-looking scumptious. Is it bad for me to call my hubby's brother that? they both are just too good looking for their own good.

He rested his arm on my head and i swatted his boulder arm away. Today we were going to have a small baby shower like celebration. Gary and Dana were coming in even Art-he didnt want to miss his first grandsons celebration...(first of what he knew)

"what did i tell you about that?" i snapped at him as he walked over to the couch ben was resting on. 

"i mean..you tell me  a lot of things" he teased with his big smile. Ben and gary had identical deep dimples that always made my heart swell. 

"yea yea well just stay over there now" i said waving my hands in the couch area.

He let out a heavy laugh that I could swear shook the hardwood floors.

"You don't love me anymore?" He joked now with a pout on his face. I rolled my eyes. Getting the chew toy out of the green resuable bag I shook it at Rocky making him jump in excitement. He snatched the like green ball out of my hands and ran off.

"Wow so much for love" I said under my breath trying to unload the rest of the groceries.

"Okay you go sit you. You have been  on your feel more than usual" Ben said coming from behind me. I didn't even see him get up. He wrapped his hands around me and planted a soft kiss on the side of my forehead.

"I'm fine" I said still removing everything. I needed to continue to be active-i don't need people doing more for me because I gained 8 pounds.

Part of the reason I only gained 8 pounds was because I continued to do things myself. I continued to work out and didn't allow people to do everything for me.

"T. " Ben said removing the bundle of broccoli from my hands. I rolled my eyes before he turned me around to look him in the eye.

His hands went to cup my face forcing me to keep my eyes on him. He pecked me softly on the lips.

"Go. Sit down." He said seriously. This was definitely a demand and not a suggestion. The doorbell rung breaking our stare contest. I removed his hands with a smirk on my face.

"Fine. After I get the door" I teased sticking my tongue out at him. He gave me that look I always get when I find a way around what he said.

Dana stood with her long flowy blue dress with sequins down the middle and lace in all these weird places. Looked like some "hip" clothing from free people. She engulfed me like she always does making me step back a bit to regain my balance.

"Oh shit t sorry. I'm just so excited!!!! I can't believe this is really happening!!!! A mini Baker boy!!!!!!"

"Dana it isn't that big of a deal"