conditions

Its been longer than two days-Ben insisted on taking off from work and staying here with me for another week. I tried to assure him I would be okay but ben is very possessive, and very protective. The Ritz-Carlton is a dream. I had been doing a lot of laps in the pool to just get my mind off of things. Ben had been keeping a tight leash on me. I basically only went to the bathroom alone, and even sometimes he would escort me there too. 

He has been working from here and I honestly thought he was getting a bit too comfortable. He needed to go back to New York, where he was supposed to be.  The only problem with that was me. He wanted me to go back with him. 

"tinker" he said behind the bathroom door. I shut off the water as the toothbrush was in my mouth. "hmmm?" i said trying to not let the foam fall out of my mouth. 

Opening the door slowly he stood behind me staring at me through the mirror. Continuing to brush my teeth I stared back at him.  "are you sure you dont want to come back to New York with me? maybe just for a month so you can get a new place?" He asked...again.

Rinsing my mouth I shook my head. "Ben no." 

"But where are you going to go after this week?" He asked following me out of the bathroom. Plopping down on the kingsized bed I laid back to stare at the ceiling. 

"please. dont worry about me im a big girl I promise" I said trying to convince him. 

"you might be a big girl but you are also only 5 2 and 100 pounds"

"excuse me im 124. thank you very much"

"my point you are a very little woman physically i cant chance you getting hurt"

"HEY" i said now getting up to stand on the bed. He stared at me funny as I put my arms out to him. He walked over picking me up from the bed. My legs wrapped around his waist and I started pecking his face. He started to chuckle as I kept placing kisses on his face. 

"you are trying to get out of this conversation" 

"shhhhhhhh lets not talk about it right now" I said now taking in his lips. 

He laid me down on the bed and got on top of me. "tina we have to" he said.

My hands went to his hair and I played with his ear. This always got him. 

"tin...tinna stop" he said defeated.  I could feel big ben getting excited and his cheeks were turning flush. He tried to hide his smile but his dimples gave it away. 

"but whyyyy" I teased running my hands through his hair. He was melting. I knew it, i just wanted him to shut up about moving to New York. That would never happen.

BEN POV

Fuck. her hands were always magic and i was becoming putty in her hands. but I couldnt help my body's reaction.  

"because..because we have to talk about this its important" i said trying to hold it together. I could feel the heat running through me. 

"yea yea we can talk about that later" she said now pulling my head to her.  She defiantly thought this was the end-but we would talk about this in the morning. 

NEXT MORNING

I had been pulling some strings-and I knew she would be pissed, but I got her an apartment. With ultimate security so i knew she would always be safe. She couldn't go back to her apartment anymore, Allen knows where she lives. But this way he wouldn't know, and he wouldnt be let into the building period. I had sent them his picture and instructed every single door man to watch out for him. 

Turning my head over to the side I watched her sleep. Her curly hair fanned all over the pillow and partially her face, her little body rising and falling.  I thought about potentially having a baby with her, and a future life. I ran my hands over her belly just thinking about it swelling because of me. I got caught up in my thoughts and I didnt feel her hand on mine now. she smiled at me intertwining our fingers.