bar fights

BEN POV

"Get in the car. now." I said not leaving any room for her to protest. she had a ridiculous staring contest with me. "now." I said again with the car door open. She was standing in between me and the door. My hand rested on the top of my car and the door. She had no where to go but in. She stood with her arms  crossed and a scowl that I was now very aquatinted with. 

"dont make you put you in the car its like 20 degrees out here" I said now getting cold from standing there.

She rolled those big eyes of her as she always does when something doesnt go her way and gets in the car. Shutting the door behind her I cant help but laugh. I would usually never put up with this shit especially not from some girl in college but theres a first time for everything. 

Getting myself situated I turned to her. "stop the attitude Tina. really." I said staring at the side of her face. She looked forward not acknowledging my presences.   I took my finger to her chin and moved her face to meet mine.

"where do you live?" I asked her. She stared back into my eyes with this look on her face that created the cutest pout. Her bottom lip was poking out and her eyebrows almost met each other. I went in to peck her lips. If she was already mad at me this wouldn't make things worse. 

She didnt respond nor did she reject me. "Tina come on."

"205 mass." she said so low I could hardly hear her. Mentally high fiving myself I put the car in drive. She was quiet the whole 2 minutes pulling up her house. 

" Thanks" she said against her will and now getting out. I could tell she wanted to slam my door but instead, she stood at the door giving me a fire burning stare and softly shut the door. I waited until she unlocked her door and got inside safely. I didnt know where things were going with her but I already felt for some reason she was mine. Pulling off from her house I had a lot to finish for the day.

TINA POV

I need to be done with this. He was moving so fast...we...were moving way too fast for my liking and I had to put an end to it. I always told myself id never fall for two kinds of boys; athletes, and frat boys. Here I am giving a frat boy the time of day. Taking off my shoes next to the door I walked to my room. Passing Lena sucking faces with another hookup I made sure to shut my door. I sat on my bed trying to think. A perfectly good looking guy trying to even hang out with me was so weird I couldn't wrap my finger around it. A knock at my door pulls me out of my thoughts. 

Manda is standing there wiggling her eyebrows. "Soooo where have you been all night and day?" She asked inviting herself in. I shut the old wooden door behind her and followed her to my bed.
"Ok it's not like that" i tried to reason before she put her hand up stopping me.

"Damnit T stop thinking about it! Just go with the flow of things! I heard he took you out for breakfast!!! He hasnt even done that to any of the girls in my house!"

Manda was in tri delta. She knew all about Ben and how he played everyone. When I told her about the weird thing we had going on she was so excited she encouraged it. 

"okay who the hell told you that?!" I said now getting worried. 

"joey duh. dont worry no one else was there" She said trying to ease my thoughts. 

"he paid too am I right?" She nudged me. "well he wouldnt let me pay! I tried so many times you know I hate when people get me things" I said so defeated.

"i dont see why. if he wants to spend on you let him spend." she said getting up to stare at herself in the mirror. I didnt know what to think. I was confused with the entire situation. Did he like me? was this just a test run with a girl of another race? Was this another bet? Too many things ran through my mind I just wanted to my mind to shut up.