finally.

BEN POV

I didn't stop thinking about her. But I did try to. This constant pushing my buttons was starting to aggravate me and honestly I could live without it. 

Carri slid off me and tried to cuddle up to my side but I sat up in the bed looking for my shirt to put on. I just need to let out some steam and the sexual tension between Tina and I didn't help. "whats wrong you didn't have fun?" Carri asked with her blond hair hanging messy around her face. She tried to push her breasts together by making her elbows meet at the center of her stomach. I rolled my eyes not wanting to deal with her at the moment.

"yea..but I have a lot to do so Ill catch you later" i sad void of emotion now slipping on my boxers. "wait I thought we cou-" "carly leave. now." I said not giving her a chance to say anything else. I was sick of her voice, sick of her presence. 

"ITS CARRI" she screamed now putting back on her clothes.

"yea" I answered not really paying attention to her. she stormed out leaving me to myself. Tina is right, im such a man whore. Flipping though my phone I really wanted to text her..just ask her how her day was but I knew I couldnt. I settled for staring at her face glow through my phone on a new instagram post. Thank goodness she kept her account open. i was the creep always checking in even though I refused to follow her. Staring at the new picture of her face she just posted yesterday I sighed. She was perfect and she didn't even know it. Putting my phone in my pocket i grabbed my water bottle and went to the gym to blow off some steam. 

Lifting my last rep I rested the weights in its holder and sat up with my legs straddling the bench. The sounds of clinging metal and beeping of machines rang through the air as I tried to catch my breath. Taking a sip of water I looked to my side to see a familiar backside running on the treadmill. Her ass was so perfectly toned and her black hair was up in a bun.

Fuck.It was Tina. her hot pink earbuds were blocking out the noise around her as she ran at a steady quick pace. I had to get out of here. Feeling like an idiot I gathered myself and got out of there before she could spot me. 

TINA POV

"Tina stop your gorgeous i dont know why you always say this about yourself!" Amanda said standing behind me in the full length mirror. I sighed. I could see the beauty in myself now but once we stepped outside and I saw the attention the guys gave to the other girls, I couldn't. I swore my girl friends always said those things to me so I could feel better about myself. 

"ugh. im not but this will just work" I said defeated. I was still livid. Not even about him fucking another girl. But her specifically did something to me. Every guy I knew always went for the same girl. Blonde hair and blue eyes. And seeing Ben with a girl that was undoubtedly gorgeous that fit that bill just did something to me. My entire life all ive known is rejection. Boys never chose me- so I dont know why I thought maybe this time would be different. 

"stop it! you are going to get a guy tonight I promise you"

"easy for you to say manda! you get so many guys they all come clocking to your feet" I said now getting irritated.

"Tina they look at you I see them! you are just so damn picky and you act like you are already taken!" She tried to reason fixing her light brown hair. 

"fuck im so sick of hearing that! How about someone tell me what to do to change then. Or better yet, point out a guy that actually finds me fucking attractive! these guys literally only talk to me because the other girls rejected them and im their last resort!" I said on the verge of tears. I was confident about a lot of things, but my interactions with guys was defiantly not one of them. I wasnt used to failure. But when it came to guys all I did was fail. I hated that feeling, and I hated not being able to really do much about it. So I put on this face of steel as i dont care but I always do.