gloria

LOL DISCLAIMER: I have skipped over fillers and just jumped to two years later. I wanted to get to some juicy things and not just pillow filler chapters even though those can be comforting at times. i wanted to get to the more important interesting things. hope you enjoy!

TWO YEAR LATER; TINA POV

"girl its been so long! and Ceaser is so big now!" i said pinching the 8 yr olds cheeks. his green eyes glistened and his big dark curly hair was so soft and silky. He had the cutest freckles under his eyes and some crossed over his nose. you could tell his kid was going to be a huge heartbreaker. 

"ms. T im 8 now" he said a bit embarrassed. 

"well excuse me!" I said laughing at him . Gloria rolled her eyes. "hes getting more ridiculous everyday" she said. 

Gloria grew up  in my neighborhood and we wernt the best of friends but i saved her from being bullied at the new school. we always kept little contact once she moved to California sophomore year but when she had Ceaser, we reconnected and I always supported her. She  lived in California for a very long time but up and left while pregnant 8 years ago and came back to DC but kept a low profile. 

She always talked about how the babys dad had a crazy mother that tried to give her bucket loads of cash to leave. She didnt budge until she tried to kill her and her unborn son. She had to think about her kids life before hers and she decided leaving with no trace would be the best bet. I didnt know what the hell she was talking about, but my dad got her a job here and she has been doing good for herself. 

"so hows the dating life?" i asked as Caesar walked away to play on the playground.

"its ok..there is one guy but part of me still loves his dad" she said saddened as we sat on the park bench. There was a brisk wind that blew threw the air, making the trees in the distance dance. I contemplated asking her about him for years- but I had to know.

"If i may, whats the dads name?" i asked. She never mentioned his name and never really described him. She would always just go on and on about how great of a guy he was and how she wishes he didnt have to leave. 

"Garrett. hes the sweetest person. hes like a gentle giant. Last time i saw him he had a short man bun he was trying to grow out" she laughed at the memory.

"okay please tell me more what does he look like!!" I said wanting to get the deets.

"hes defiantly a looker. sandy blonde hair and this scruff that would tickle me when he kissed me. Eyes just like Caesars. Every time i look at him i see Garrett. those eyes are exact replicas and the freckles too."

"i mean, he sounds cute" i joked nudging her a bit. her smile widend. 

"he is..he really is. probably moved on now. defiantly not hard for a man like him to do" she said growing defeated.

"gloria stop. you are gorgeous!" i said now rubbing her back. Gloria was beautiful. Her hair was now down her back and in the striaghtened state. She had light brown eyes that allowed view of her pupils. Her skin was around a shade lighter than mine but had a red undertone like me. we were the same figure-but her breasts were maybe twice my size. 

"i just...i just wonder where we would be if his mother wasnt crazy ya know? like would he still want me? would we still be in love? would he even want Caesar?" she said with a frown on her face. I could tell she still cared for this guy-and that broke my heart.

"Gloria...dont you think hes wondering where his kid is?? I mean, did you ever tell him you were pregnant?" I asked now growing a bit concerned. This all reminded me of Gary and his long lost child.