2.5 ⇛ Hostage

C H A R L I E

Chapter 25

My head pounded as the room was dark.

My heart was racing.

I tried to get up, but I was just lowered back to the ground.

I still couldn't see anything, the room was pitch black, tee room smelled of candles.

This room is the same color of my painting.

The ground was slick as I wasn't able to steady myself against it.

"So, you finally decided to wake up." I glared at the bright lights that flickered on as I watched Shawn's slow pace towards me.

"Maybe I didn't want to wake up so early for this hellish place." I spat at him, his fist curling into little balls.

He didn't say anything as he kept his jaw clenched.

"What? Cat got your tongue, Shawny boy?" My lips curved into what was a twisted smiled.

"You're lucky I'm not going to kill you." He glared.

"Well, what's up with this room. I think if I'm going to be taken hostage, I should be somewhere as nice as a place with a bed and maybe some lighting." I crossed my arms. I mean, if I'm going to be here forced against my will, I should at least make it a little entertaining.

"Well, if you woke up in a room, you'd try to run and you'd probably call someone, I can't risk that." Shawn pulled up a chair, sitting down as he crossed his left leg over his right one.

Well, you could of at least gave me a chair." I glanced around the room, trying to find anything remotely sharp.

"Nothing in here is going to let you escape. Besides, I wasn't going to just keep you down here." Shawn stood up from the chair, walking over to a corner, grabbing something off from a hook.

"What are you doing?" I could hear the fear in my voice before the beta turned back to me, a black ankle bracelet in his hands.

"Just in case." He muttered, wrapping the object around my right ankle.

Grabbed a key from his pocket, grabbing the chains and unlocking them.

I couldn't hit him, he'd probably just grab my hand and crush it with his abilities.

"I don't think you should of been in the same room where hundred of people have been tortured in." He huffed as I got up to my feet, rubbing my wrists as I stretched my legs.

"You can walk around, but I wouldn't go outside if I were you." Shawn opened the door, the two of us stepping though it.

The place was pretty clean, the walls a cream and beige color.

"Nice place, considering that you kidnapped me and thought that it'd be a nice idea to live in style." I slid my hands into my pockets.

"Well, out of all people you should know how nice it is to live in style." I faked a laugh, walking over to a table and sitting down.

"Well, I'm guessing you have other rules other than to not go outside." I leaned back in my seat, tapping my fingers against each other. I know that he wouldn't do anything to me.

"In fact, I actually do." He took the seat across from me.

"Then tell me them." I used the same tone of voice as him, I could see a trace annoyance on his face.

""Well first off, don't mock me with the same tone of voice. Secondly, whatever I say, you have to do. Lastly, screw up and you're not going to have anything good go for you." Shawn explained.