AFTERWOOD.

Dear Reader(s):

Thank you so much for letting this book achieve a 100K mark, considering that I had wrote this back when I was only thirteen.

Looking back on what I had edited so far, this obviously was NOT well written and it's amazing to see that it went past let alone 1K readers and I am so grateful to know that several of you liked Isaac Lahey as much as I had once.

My intentions from the start on this book was just to have a fun and easy to flow plot line, and had it only been like that to an extent, but as I've seen from some comments, there's obviously some unrealistic/stupid/dramatic situations. For that, thank you to the people that read some of the ugly and voted for it.

Although Teen Wolf has ended such a while ago, I have contemplated whether or not I should either end the book here or finish it with a sequel, but I've been working on "other projects".

But going back to this error filled book, I am just so happy to see that many of you have supported me with this book over the years and if you're someone that's been wanting to write, then do it! it's such an exciting step and views aren't that important when you're enjoying what you're doing.

But, revisions will continue soon and eventually I can go in my drafts and finish revising the sequel (for the hell of it) and such.

Shameless plug, but y'all should go read my other story "Hopeless Fountain Kingdom" and whatnot. hA!

Anyways, thank you all so much.

-Isabella.

P.S.

I have some new intentions for this book, considering that there are some terrible references. There are some parts in this story that just seem so childlike because I was a child when I wrote this, and hopefully I can do some final justice for 'Beta'. Otherwise, I could republish 'Omega' the sequel, but it's really up to you, the reader.

(Some tea, but I've been changing the titles when I'm done editing a chapter, oop.)