3.0 ⇛ Cruel World

C H A R L I E

Chapter 30

"I knew there was something wrong with him!" Stiles exclaimed.

We were all together. Scott, Derek, Stiles, Allison, Isaac, and I. We're back together as a team.

"But, it's just a theory." I pointed out.

"It's a good theory." Stiles argued.

"Would you both shut up?" Derek glared, the two of us shutting our mouths.

"Maybe we should ask him. But, it could end up pretty bad if we did. Any thoughts?" Derek glanced back from Scott, to me, and then to everyone else.

"Ask me what?" Alex walks in arms folded

"Hey Derek, a word?" I looked over at the sour wolf, it'd be the wrong time to tell Alex our suspicions.

"Well, do you have something to say?" Alex asked, tapping his foot

"Do you really need to know at the moment?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Whatever." Alex scoffed and walked off, clearly angered.

"Did he just have an attitude?" Scott knitted his brows together.

"Stupid werewolves." Alex yelled, we could hear his motorcycle turn on as he road off.

"I think you're right. He's working with Shawn." Derek frowned.

"I'll go follow him, I think I can find his location off his phone." I opened up my phone, going on to locations as I found the tracker.

I grabbed my jacket from the couch, I slid it on as I walked to the door, unlocking it in the process.

"Are you sure you want to go alone?" Scott asked.

"I think I'm a bit more stealthy alone." I gave him a quick smile before stepping out.

"Stiles, can I borrow Roscoe?" I asked him, my head popping out from the door.

"Yeah sure, just don't get her scratched up or you won't be living much longer." Stiles tossed the keys in the air as I successfully caught it before I closed the door behind me.

I unlocked the car, dropping my backpack in the passenger's seat as I turned the ignition on, Scott walking out to the jeep.

"Are you sure you want to go alone?" He asked once more.

"I can do this alone, I'm a big girl." I rolled my eyes at my own response.

"Well, call if you need any of us to go over." Scott backed up from the car as I nodded my head, backing out to the road.

I looked down at my phone, Alex was only a couple blocks away.

Good luck to me.

///

I found him at the Hale house, I wasn't surprised, Shawn didn't know the town that well to know secret hidden places.

Hiding in plain sight.

I crawled through a small hole in the side of the house, crawling behind a wall where I could barely see the two. Alex and Shawn were both standing across from each other. But, how did Alex trust Shawn so much in the first place? I could sense his evilness from miles away.

"They were talking about us but, I came at the last moment." Alex's voice echoed.

"See, they're just trying to use you. Unlike them, I actually care about you." Shawn smiled menacingly.