His First Love

The start of their first day as an official couple was spent apart. Matt had to go to taping while Sarah had rehearsals for her concert, which was already less than two weeks away. It was ordinary routine for both of them, but it was made special by the thought that now, they had each other to belong to and come home to after the stress of work.

Matt asked Sarah to put him on the phone while she practiced her song so he could listen to her voice during the break. He laid his head at the back of his seat and closed his eyes.

He loved that the beautiful girl behind the beautiful voice belonged to him.

"Galing naman ng mahal ko... Lalo ako na-iinlove grabe..." Matt said as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Weh... Bolero..." Sarah sounded embarassed. "Kamusta naman dyan?"

"I'm almost done... Two sequences to go then I'll head there to pick my princess up."

"Ganon ba... What makes you think na sasama naman ako sayo?" Sarah teased.

"You are cruel." Matt tried to sound hurt to make her feel guilty. "Sobrang ginalingan ko kaya para matapos kami agad at makita na kita tapos tatanungin mo ko ng ganyan."

"Haha... Joke lang. Malapit na din kami matapos." Sarah paused. "I can't wait to see you too..." She said in a hushed voice.

That sounded like honey to Matt's ears. He loved how Sarah was now more open in showing her feelings for him. "Talaga?"

"Talagang talaga." Sarah whispered.

Matt felt his heart flutter. "I'll be there in a while." He smiled and then continued, "Tapos we'll go see this special girl... My first love. She's been dying to meet you."

"First love?!!!" Sarah asked loudly out of surprise. "Umayos ka Matteo ha! First day natin tapos papakilala mo ko sa babae mo?!"

"Ang cute naman magselos ng mahal ko..." He chuckled, but then noticed that the director was already motioning for him to come back. "Honey, I have to go."

"Teka! Anong special girl at first love pinagsasabi mo dyan?" Matt laughed at the animosity in her tone.

"You are too cute. See you in two hours."

"Matt!-" Sarah was cut short as soon as he ended the call.

Matt stood up and approached the set. He laughed at the idea of Sarah going ballistic over what he said. She really did love him.

Life was really, really good.

---------

Sarah got into his car noticeably silent and not a little irritated. Matt mustered all his strength to stop himself from laughing. He was so amused at how jealous she was.

They drove in silence for some time.

"Bibigyan kita ng isang minuto para magexplain." Sarah suddenly said, with her eyes fixed on the road and her brows furrowed in anger.

Matt tried to sound serious. "My first love came home from Italy. I'm gonna introduce you." He took her hand and kissed it. "Kailangan ko lang magpaalam na may bago na kong mahal."

"Ganon? Kailangan magpaalam? Ano bang relasyon meron kayo ha?" Sarah withdrew her hand and hit his arm.

"Aray... Oy masakit ha. Tumigil ka dyan baka halikan kita."

"Halikan mo yung first love mo! Wag kang makahalik halik sa kin."

"Ok masunurin naman ako e. I'll kiss her... And then I'll kiss you..." He looked at her teasingly.

Taking Chancesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें