Home is where the Heart is

It was really good to be home. 

After spending what seemed like countless of nights staring out into the snow thinking about everyone that she left behind, Sarah was finally back with the people she loved. It was wonderful to see her parents, her friends, Buntot, and most of all her Matt again. 

She appreciated the hard work that he put into the car that he gave her, but it didn't make a difference. Nothing could make her happier than to see him smile, hear his voice, and be inside his arms. Not even if he gave her the moon and stars!

"Hey Saraaaah!!!!!"

"Welcome back!"

"How are ya?" 

The three guys that Matt came with were all standing around her with smiling faces. Matt introduced them as the insane childhood buddies that he never dared introduce to Sarah before because he was afraid that they will make her change her mind about him.

"Mahirap na kasi sweetie, baka di mo ko sinagot kung nakilala mo noon tong mga adik na to," he joked.

"Oh well, if I were you Sarah, I'd have second thoughts about this guy. Sa aming apat, yan ang pinakaloko-loko!" Victor said, rubbing his nose.

"I swear to my 'fro," Marcus exclaimed, pointing to his curly hair, "I was a saint before Matt came into my life."

"Oy wag kayong ganyan kay Matt! Baka atakihin na naman ng pagka-psycho yan at kagatin kayong dalawa!" Sean added.

Sarah laughed. It was great to finally meet Matt's boys in the flesh. "Wag kayo mag-alala! Alam ko naman kung gano ka-sira ang ulo nito bago ko to sagutin." It was in fact his crazy ways that made Sarah fall in love with him. "Lika sa loob, kain na!"

The boys cheered at the sound of food, and complained how Matt wouldn't let them eat until they got the car perfect.

"Ikaw talaga Matt, binigyan mo na naman ako ng laruan. You really didn't have to do that for me. Dinamay mo pa barkada mo!" Sarah said as she walked behind the guys back to the house.

"Sweetie, it's a 1972 Mustang." Matt corrected her and then tightened his grip around her shoulders. "Wag mo pakinggan yang mga baliw na yan. Binibiro ka lang nila. And I didn't do it for you, I did it for me. Is it wrong to wanna see my princess ride a pretty car to match her pretty face?" He smiled and pinched her chin.

"Sus! Ewan ko sayo no!" Sarah cried out, once again rendered speechless by Matt's compliments.

"I missed you, love." Matt whispered.

"I missed you too Matt-Matt," she whispered back.

Matt surprised her by giving her a quick peck on the lips before they went inside the door. Sarah knew that she turned red as a tomato. But it wasn't really because he broke their agreement that they would never kiss inside their house, but because she missed his kisses so much.